Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Bring back Bill Beaumont and Ian Botham! :clap:

Didn't Emlyn Hughes (RIP) always choose his shirt number and if someone got it before him he threw a right wobbler? :lolol:

One of my favourite programmes when I was very young.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Like Tufnell, but Barker is dreadful, and Dawson is the smuggest, most annoying man on television.

Long overdue a revamp.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I flick over and occasionally try and give it a watch but i cant stand Sue Barker and Matt Dawson. Dawson is probably the biggest prick on Telly.

I cant stand the fake hyped up excitment they try and put into the show. Cringeworthy.

W3 BHA

Nov 16, 2009
This. It's like a parlour game from 1954

Who cares? What is wrong with an easy going sports quiz that people who don't even like sport enjoy together as a family? At 62 I'm allegedly a member of the population with most spending power and yet I find there is less and less out there for me. Radio 2 is now Radio 1+ and the BBC runs in endless pursuit of the yoof audience, forgetting that the majority of the population is not 'yoof'. A lot of change is good. Changing a successful program for the sake of it doesn't seem like a good idea to me, but then you are all going to tell me I'm old, passed it and my opinion is outdated/no longer valid. Oh well, time for my Horlicks - if anyone can even remember what that is (and if it hasn't been rebranded to appeal to a younger demographic!).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here