Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Question of Sport revamp

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
You just can't keep the Lineker lad out of the news.

sketch-1600371194446.png

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
To be fair I think the gay Muslim dwarves have been given The One Show after Rylan drew their quota card out of a Rastafarian hat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love it

Jimmy Grimble

Alex Scott also has a degree in sports journalism.

I can’t be the only one stunned by this?

Her command of spoken English is bog-standard at best.

I’ve said it before - she is the female Jamie Redknapp: looks slick but has never said anything of substance.

Pierre the Painter

May 20, 2020
"In essence, people like Dawson epitomise why people who hate rugby hate rugby, and why people who hate England hate England. He represents the morons and the charlatans of the sport, its privileged and entitled side, and in so doing does it a grave disservice.

The truth is that rugby is much more of an inclusive, national pastime than many of its detractors would care to admit. Go to places like Bath and Exeter and Leicester and Northampton, and you will find an entirely different sort of game: a game watched by families; a game that resonates with all social classes, a reasonably-priced day out that brings communities together.

But to many casual observers, their first glance at the sport is something more prosaic. The unnervingly corporate sheen of Twickenham. Or the armies of moneyed, Jack-Wills-clad Home Counties hooligans you find in the pubs of south-west London. Or the witless, pseudo-ramblings of Dawson on television. And the danger is that people see these things, and think that’s all the sport has to offer. It isn’t."

Ouch! That's one of the most perceptive remarks I've seen on a newspaper's sports page. It speaks volumes of the type of people who haunt Twickenham (and I speak as someone who loves rugby).

Dawson announced the end of his 11 year marriage today.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A date for your diary for the many, many QoS fans on the board.

Sunday 12th September Sue, Matt, Phil and the gang are bringing a very special live show to Brighton Centre on their farewell tour. Plus very special guests including one of Clinton Morrison, Lianne Sanderson, Kelly Sotherton and Martin Offiah.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
A date for your diary for the many, many QoS fans on the board.

Sunday 12th September Sue, Matt, Phil and the gang are bringing a very special live show to Brighton Centre on their farewell tour. Plus very special guests including one of Clinton Morrison, Lianne Sanderson, Kelly Sotherton and Martin Offiah.

Please send Clinton I've never heard anybody boo'd on QoS before :FFSPuncheon:ffsparr::lolol::lolol::lolol:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Last televised show together this Friday before Alex Scott takes over as host and two new team captains are unveiled, according to those in the know they are rumoured to be Dion Dublin and Dame Kelly Holmes.

zefarelly

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I can’t be the only one stunned by this?

Her command of spoken English is bog-standard at best.

I’ve said it before - she is the female Jamie Redknapp: looks slick but has never said anything of substance.

Is her partner tone deaf as well?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
[Tweet]1412881154135445507[/tweet]

Alex Scott nowhere to be seen whodathunk it? Can't believe people losing their shit over something that never happened.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
[Tweet]1412881154135445507[/tweet]

Alex Scott nowhere to be seen whodathunk it? Can't believe people losing their shit over something that never happened.

This is going to be box office, great picks from the BBC. McGuiness is a very funny man, Quek is great value and Monye adds a much needed BAME presence to the team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here