Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Qatar World Cup will move but not due to the weather

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It's completely mental, how can governments and FAs stand by and ignore it?

piles-of-money.png

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
You are obviously as camp as your original namesake posting shit like that. "Kind" what has that got to do with factual? One day you will try to post something factual. How many of these types have you actually met - you know in the real world? They are like the humans in Planet of The Apes, totally different to the type of people that you live in Sussex. I was shocked when I first saw them. You are obviously assuming they sit within your view of life from cosy Eastbourne.

I see very little in your posts that I would regard as 'factual'. However there is a great deal of opinion in them. Fair enough. However I find it interesting that you seem to take such umbrage at the word 'kind'. Personally I think of 'kind' as quite a good thing.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The World Cup awarding ceremony said all you needed to know. The England reps were sat there in blazers and ties, the Russians were minor hoodlums in leather jackets with associates in leopard skin miniskirts. It was pathetic to behold, even before they announced the 2022 winners. **** FIFA, Europe should boycott the damn thing. Nobody would die and everybody would continue to suckle on the Sky money tit.

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
The whole selection process was flawed and allegedly corrupted.
For anybody involved in a tender process, the moving of of the competition from summer to winter is flawed and represents the moving of the goalposts. This is a fundamental change According to the WC specification there should be a recount. Notwithstanding the allegations of financial bribes, the potential home crowds, the distance, logistics, the temperature, it was always a non starter.
It's the equivalent to awarding the WC to the Hebrides, although at least it might be cooler.
Are FIFA corrupted, or just mentally retarded or oblivious to common sense, or all of those. Probably. Their practical knowledge of football is clearly zippo and demonstrates their incompetence and ineptitude.
I'm surprised nobody has challenged them.
I may be an Albion fan of over 40 years but I'm not that deluded really.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
...According to the WC specification there should be a recount. ...

this is the thing, shirley there must be something in the specification of the bid that says when they will hold the tournament? it occurs to me if they moved to Jan/Feb then its not even in 2022 anymore.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The World Cup awarding ceremony said all you needed to know. The England reps were sat there in blazers and ties, the Russians were minor hoodlums in leather jackets with associates in leopard skin miniskirts. It was pathetic to behold, even before they announced the 2022 winners. **** FIFA, Europe should boycott the damn thing. Nobody would die and everybody would continue to suckle on the Sky money tit.

I've reached the point where I no longer have any interest in the world cup. It isn't the tournament it once was thanks to Blatter and his poodle Platini.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Because they are stupid, and do not know how to work on a building site? That is what happens when farmers lie and get jobs as skilled construction workers.

Have you ever seen any of these people? They really are primative, and very, very stupid in the main.

By the time the Farcical Qatar world cup has started it is estimated that more than 4,000 construction workers will have been kiled working on the project,you find that acceptable do you

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
By the time the Farcical Qatar world cup has started it is estimated that more than 4,000 construction workers will have been kiled working on the project,you find that acceptable do you

I do, it is the fault of the workers in the main. They lie about being skilled construction workers, and get found-out the hard way. How many of them would have died of starvation, illness or some other reason in their homeland slums anyway. Any stats from you bleeding hearts on that?

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
The whole selection process was flawed and allegedly corrupted.
For anybody involved in a tender process, the moving of of the competition from summer to winter is flawed and represents the moving of the goalposts. This is a fundamental change According to the WC specification there should be a recount. Notwithstanding the allegations of financial bribes, the potential home crowds, the distance, logistics, the temperature, it was always a non starter.
It's the equivalent to awarding the WC to the Hebrides, although at least it might be cooler.
Are FIFA corrupted, or just mentally retarded or oblivious to common sense, or all of those. Probably. Their practical knowledge of football is clearly zippo and demonstrates their incompetence and ineptitude.
I'm surprised nobody has challenged them.
I may be an Albion fan of over 40 years but I'm not that deluded really.

Good post, such a change for someone to quote real reasons why it is wrong for it to go their than some illinformed bleeding hearts clap-trap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here