Qatar 2022 Stadium Pictures

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
This seems to be a pretty good site for football as well as silliness in the links. There as a good article on the left of the page which might be of interest to Albion fans with all the talk of Tiki Taka football.............

Its about Liverpool on the whole but I thought summed up a few of our own supporters gripes regarding our playing style. (Personally I love the way we play & think we'll get it right soon enough)
The article could just as well be about us!

Too Much Tiki And Not Enough Taka?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If they build them all what are they going to do with them afterwards?

Start a super league and pay players STUPID amounts of money to go play there.

D

Deleted member 18477

They all need to have full roofs though? So the designs are flawed. 50 degree heat will mean they all need air con inside....

Its f***ing ridiculous they're hosting the world cup anyway. Blatter you mug!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Is the 3rd one solid gold?

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
They are stunning images and I have no doubt the final product will look quite like it. But...

I spent 4 months in Qatar and it is a somewhat odd country. Areas of gross wealth adjacent to abject poverty; a road system that is chaotic and full of people that have never taken a test and/or in vehicles that should be scrapped and/or overladen. Areas in Doha where Westerners are really not welcome. Shopping malls full of extremely over-priced western products.

But, you can eat out amazingly cheap (I did try baby camel when I was there; not that impressed I must say!) if you look hard enough!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports