Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Put an end to this.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Surely it's time to put an end to this nonsense in Preston Park. For the last hour i have heard nothing but NON-STOP police sirens and the incessant drone of the police helicopter above my house. How bloody long is this going to go on for!!??

I Have no choice but to listen to the music coming out of the park and what i can only describe as a ships fog horn being sounded every 30 seconds.

My street has been invaded with benders, who will no doubt leave used condoms and needles all over the place as well as litter for other people to clear up.

Why do they ask to be treated the same as everyone else and then go and single themselves out by having a 'Gay Pride'. Why don't we have a 'Straight Pride' then eh?

Quite. The whole "pride" thing makes me sick. If they want to be different and proud of it, why expect equal rights on marriage? :thumbsup:

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
I'm not homophobic, but...
I'm not generalising, but...
I'm not slating anyone's sexual desires, but...

Actually, you're doing precisely that - you're not fooling anyone. Not exactly enlightened, are you?

Nobody could possibly be enlightened as you patently are, because being of a liberal/left viewpoint this gives you carte blanche to dismiss anybody questioning liberal attitudes as if your political viewpoint is the correct one ....maybe in the republic of Brighton, but you are still a minority in the Uk and long may it continue ,,keep getting offended/outraged and dont stray from your pc path .Sanctimonious soppy bollox

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Nobody could possibly be enlightened as you patently are, because being of a liberal/left viewpoint this gives you carte blanche to dismiss anybody questioning liberal attitudes as if your political viewpoint is the correct one ....maybe in the republic of Brighton, but you are still a minority in the Uk and long may it continue ,,keep getting offended/outraged and dont stray from your pc path .Sanctimonious soppy bollox

I suggest you use the ignore button for this retard. Is is so much better for the blood pressure.

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
Everything you write is :ffsparr:

Nah, he can;t even get THAT right, it's more like this:

wrong_facepalm.jpg

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
PRIDE -i dont care what you wanna do with your winkle ....i just 1- dont wanna see it 2- i hate trance music

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
it stopped being a campaign years ago, and is now an almighty party, which brings millions of pounds of revenue into the city.

club promotions(hetero) would bring in millions too if the council didnt ban posters or actually flyering for these events ....no special treatment there though ....typical double standards from a green party that mugs car drivers more than any other council and supports violent street thugs edo/uaf and finds illegal sites for travellers....double standards

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Homophobic and still inflicting pain and agony on animals for fun.

Evolution has rather passed you by Junior.

I am not homophobic, what makes you think that? The only thing i can think of was the use of the word bender. I have gay friends and i've often heard them greet each other with the phrase "Alright you Big Bender?". They also refert to going out on the lash as a 'gender bender'. Are any of you lot complaining about my use of the word 'bender' actually gays? If not i suggest you stop getting offended on their behalf as the ones i know don't mind.

And just to clear up the other point, i don't/never have/never will inflict pain and/or agaony on animals for fun. I work with animals professionaly for the Home Office you planks!

Sorry for not posting this earlier, but i think all the HOMOSEXUALS in the park down the road are gobbling all the 3G.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
club promotions(hetero) would bring in millions too if the council didnt ban posters or actually flyering for these events ....no special treatment there though ....typical double standards from a green party that mugs car drivers more than any other council and supports violent street thugs edo/uaf and finds illegal sites for travellers....double standards

Are you anti gay or anti liberal? I think most of us are actually anti Green Party

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
enlightenment is really about seeing through falsity to find pure truth, objective truth, and my post hangs out with the buddha in the astral realms :)

I bet you've got a lovely little Buddha.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here