Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Put an end to this.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Pretty much every major town and city DOES have its own pride event.

Carmarthen and Llanelli don't
Oh no you said major towns

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Junior has delivered an absolute CORKER with this thread today. Fair play to him. Maybe his finest hour.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
sooo fashoinable and PC to love gays these days......so, taking lots of drugs, being promiscous, often dancing all night, and being vain is the thing to adore now is it?

and i don't like generalising, but goto Paris, London, New York, or Brighton gay areas....and this is what you will find......most acting like 18 year old girls.

i am not slating anyones sexual desires, but acting like the above (no matter where you want to place willy's) is ....well, gay.

I'm not homophobic, but...
I'm not generalising, but...
I'm not slating anyone's sexual desires, but...

Actually, you're doing precisely that - you're not fooling anyone. Not exactly enlightened, are you?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Don't be fooled. He was being serious. :safeway:

Personally, I don't mind it all. I just don't want it shoved down my throat.

Still. Made a boring day more enjoyable. I SERIOUSLY need to get a life don't I ? LOL !

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Actually, you're doing precisely that - you're not fooling anyone. Not exactly enlightened, are you?

It was the most appalling labelling of people in a long while.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Just seen a guy walk past my flat wearing loud pink t shirt, trousers, with a little pink skirt over the top and deeley boppers on his head. Hilarious. Country is going to the dogs

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Just seen a guy walk past my flat wearing loud pink t shirt, trousers, with a little pink skirt over the top and deeley boppers on his head. Hilarious. Country is going to the dogs

If he is happy who cares ? I admire the guy for being who he is.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I don't care about Pride or what it stands for or whatever

All i care about is that PHONE SIGNAL is absolute SHIT in the preston park area at the moment.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011

enlightenment is really about seeing through falsity to find pure truth, objective truth, and my post hangs out with the buddha in the astral realms :)

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
I don't know what all the fuss about. It's only a new roller coaster called Gape. Isn't it? :shrug:

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Surely it's time to put an end to this nonsense in Preston Park. For the last hour i have heard nothing but NON-STOP police sirens and the incessant drone of the police helicopter above my house. How bloody long is this going to go on for!!??

I Have no choice but to listen to the music coming out of the park and what i can only describe as a ships fog horn being sounded every 30 seconds.

My street has been invaded with benders, who will no doubt leave used condoms and needles all over the place as well as litter for other people to clear up.

Why do they ask to be treated the same as everyone else and then go and single themselves out by having a 'Gay Pride'. Why don't we have a 'Straight Pride' then eh?

Homophobic and still inflicting pain and agony on animals for fun.

Evolution has rather passed you by Junior.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here