seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
1987 Derby

1st Reference Point 6/4 Fav
2nd Most Welcome 33/1
3rd Bellotti 11/1

Was the 3rd horse drug tested after the race ??? Pity there wasn't an Albion supporting vet at the racecourse with a loaded shotgun :lol:

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Good, outrageous practice...maybe if they were made to close 10 big losers for every big winner it would stop it dead

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Can't believe this is still on-going. Working on London Road (sadly) and being a somewhat 'regular' in the William Hill there - know who that scruffy bunch in the picture are, I can safely say that his banning has very little to do with his 'success'.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Can't believe this is still on-going. Working on London Road (sadly) and being a somewhat 'regular' in the William Hill there - know who that scruffy bunch in the picture are, I can safely say that his banning has very little to do with his 'success'.

Can you tell us what it is to with then?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

I can guess, some gamblers are self absorbed monomaniacs it inevitable they start winding other punters up, I could write a long list but some of the common ones.

1. anoying cheering, jockeys rather than horses, distracting and you cant hear the commentry or understand what one theyve backed.

2. Quick to put a winning slip under your nose, continually give shit tips that are apparently "stable information".

These types are quick to come abusive towards staff or other punters when challenged or more commonly told to put a sock in it.

D

Deleted User X18H

Every one in that shop knows Gary Moore . Or more realistically one of them saw him up Cowley Drive once .

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill

I can guess, some gamblers are self absorbed monomaniacs it inevitable they start winding other punters up, I could write a long list but some of the common ones.

1. anoying cheering, jockeys rather than horses, distracting and you cant hear the commentry or understand what one theyve backed.

2. Quick to put a winning slip under your nose, continually give shit tips that are apparently "stable information".

These types are quick to come abusive towards staff or other punters when challenged or more commonly told to put a sock in it.

In essence, that! Wouldn't be surprised if it was an internal complaint by staff due to the abuse they get despite being by all accounts utterly decent chaps. We've done a few at our place, and not had any local news stories yet.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Ladbrokes in First Ave shut now too, I hope the Golden Triangle in Hove remains untouched

Amazed, used to be a lot of high rollers when I used to go there always on the blower for £500 referrals, tons of wealthy retired, drug suppliers & knocker boys. Great crowd

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

Thank you.

D

Deleted User X18H

image.jpg

Jonny had the last laugh !!

Weatherman

Jun 10, 2008
I had a couple of large pick ups in that shop recently- for someone else unfortunately ! It was very quiet and i had a chat with the manager on duty at the time. A decent bloke who had been in the game a long time, real old school. He said how few people bet on the horses/dogs these days and just pump money in the machines.
The shop seemed busier when it was in Baker Street.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports