Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pulis...would you take him now?

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Fair shout. But don't believe in swapping managers all the time.

Hyypia deserves longer.

I asked my girlfriend (once she'd stopped crying) if she thought she deserved longer. I made sure I stroked my cock through my jeans at the same time. What am I like?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I asked my girlfriend (once she'd stopped crying) if she thought she deserved longer. I made sure I stroked my cock through my jeans at the same time. What am I like?

Did she start crying again or did you cut her off the radiator?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Looking towards the future and the investment in the academy he might get the first team up, but I don't think his record in bringing youth through is that great.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Despite today abject performance, I'd stick with Sami, I so don't want to get stuck with one of the merry-go-round managers that so typically get hired these days. I also doubt Pulis would be interested in Project Albion

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Looking towards the future and the investment in the academy he might get the first team up, but I don't think his record in bringing youth through is that great.

To be honest I'm not sure he's had the opportunity. He might be the best youth academy developer in the world but stoke don't have an academy worth shit and Palace didn't really have him long enough to work out his view.

I think you're right but he took Palace with their very average squad to safety and beyond last season so whatever he does to inspire average players seems to be his USP?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Why would pulis be interested in project Albion FFs. You lot are getting more delusional by the day . Get a ****ing grip it's embarrassing :nono:

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
To be honest I'm not sure he's had the opportunity. He might be the best youth academy developer in the world but stoke don't have an academy worth shit and Palace didn't really have him long enough to work out his view.

I think you're right but he took Palace with their very average squad to safety and beyond last season so whatever he does to inspire average players seems to be his USP?

You need to take a better look - Stoke's academy is very good and they have produced and are producing some great players - not sure how much influence Pulis had TBF I was told he let some of their best prospects go but it was ranked among the best

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Why would pulis be interested in project Albion FFs. You lot are getting more delusional by the day . Get a ****ing grip it's embarrassing :nono:

For once I'm in agreement with a Palace fan. Pulis is only interested in clubs located in slum areas

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007

Same reason he was interested in Palarse - a wage packet, you don't think he picked you for your fans or facilities do you?

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010

Your probably right pulis probably wouldn't want the job. No go away d***head.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

Not as embarrassing as your obsession with project Albion, you Palace tw@t.

He left palace because he wasn't allowed control over signing players and the budget. Sound familiar?

Indeed - wouldn't be considered here for that reason. The issue for us is how many really good managers are there out there who will accept being second fiddlle in key parts of the job? The really good managers tend to be control freaks.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Pulis' stock has never been higher after his heroics at Palace last season where he also proved his teams could do more than just hoof it. His next job is near certain to be in the Premier League and quite possibly in the North East of England.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Fair shout. But don't believe in swapping managers all the time.

Hyypia deserves longer.

Normally I agree with a lot of your posts, but how on earth does a manager that hasn't won in the last 8 games deserve longer?!

Lets be honest, if Hyypia wasn't a footballing name and we had someone like Adams in charge then everyone would be calling for him to go. We know now Hyypia isn't the right man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here