Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pulis...would you take him now?

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
What would I be bitter about - I've always said Pulisball will keep teams up in the Prem - his problem is he can't move on from that position.

11th flattered you and him to a degree but he did want to take you further and there were times he talked you up so much I thought he would stay whatever but by your own words you didn't come up financially with what you need to stay up and its probably why you have got Colin back (more fool him). And there is the point Warnock has gone back to a club that didn't treat him that well last time because no one else wanted him and Pulis is the same type of fish.

So you think just because we didn't give into his excessive demands and retain his services we are 100% down? LMFAO. Look at the table, Warnock has made a solid start, although we have lost 4 we have played well against both Arsenal and Chelsea and pushed them all the way, we've won up at Goodision which is no mean feat, and we beat a Leicester side who the week before had smashed Man United. We also spent £10 million over the summer and have in Parish's own words a lot more left over for January should it be needed.

Your other point about Warnock is also utter garbage, you really need to get your facts straight! He didn't get treated badly by Palace in his last spell, he actually left reluctantly on his own accord because the club got put into administration. Who can blame him for jumping ship to QPR when they could offer him job security and we couldn't at the time.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Interviewed on motd. Currently looking for a new challenge...

Lots of bollox about why he left scum.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
I have to doff my cap to any club that wont be held to ransom by demands ,it is this that has caused the two tier premiership and the money men who have run rough shod over our national game .I hate to say it but palace should be applauded not villified .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here