Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pulis willing to talk to the albion

Palace was a 'no lose' proposition for him. If Palace went down - it was as expected. If he saved them - he pulled off a miracle, and so it transpired.

I would imagine most clubs outside the top 6 or 7 in the PL would take Pulis given that, if they are seeking to make an appointment, it is likely to mean they are struggling to some degree and want their fortunes turned around. He's just been very unlucky that we're now at Christmas and there hasn't been a single managerial change in the top flight yet. Leicester must be getting twitchy now, particularly given what Pulis did for Palace last year and Hull can't be too happy either. You'd imagine he'd be a hot favourite for both of those if they came up.

He must be missing the day to day cut and thrust of management now - how long does he wait?

I'm sure there was a time not so long ago that we would have been regarded as an equally attractive option to a team stone last in the Prem and very likely to be relegated.

Something happened - anyone know what?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
He would probably keep you up and get you promoted the following season, but I do recognise the importance of pretending your team plays like Barcelona, and the psychological comfort gleaned from a false sense of superiority.

Far better to dress like Barcelona and play like Stoke.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
The fact he stung you for a million, then pissed off the following day amuses me.

I don't think he'll come here, I'd expect a Leicester or Hull to try for him, which are both more his style (unfashionable PL clubs).

I would rather give Pullis a million bonus if he could keep us up, than pay MK Dons a similar sum in compensation for a punt on Robinson.

Y Ddraig Goch

Sep 28, 2011
The fact he stung you for a million, then pissed off the following day amuses me.

I don't think he'll come here, I'd expect a Leicester or Hull to try for him, which are both more his style (unfashionable PL clubs).

Took a million and made us an extra £40 million (ish) sounds like a good deal to me.

I would be amazed if he ended up with you lot. Simply a gamble too far for Bloom and Pulis is very proud of his never been related status. The cost for Pulis to risk that in the Championship and potentially damage his reputation makes it a no no imho

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Took a million and made us an extra £40 million (ish) sounds like a good deal to me.

I would be amazed if he ended up with you lot. Simply a gamble too far for Bloom and Pulis is very proud of his never been related status. The cost for Pulis to risk that in the Championship and potentially damage his reputation makes it a no no imho

I'm fairly sure that Bloom and Pulis are not related

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I would rather give Pullis a million bonus if he could keep us up, than pay MK Dons a similar sum in compensation for a punt on Robinson.

Tony will be penny pinching on the squad and manager as ever, PL bound we are not.Not knocking him but spending 200 million on the ground and training facility will not guarantee championship status,only buying a good squad and enlisting a decent manager will do that:albion2:

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
36% wins for Pulis, lower than Gus, Oscar and Sami.

Stay clear....

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
resized_cornholio-meme-generator-i-need-tp-for-my-bunghole-i-would-hate-for-my-bungholio-to-get-polio-8e9f0f.jpg

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
PULIS ON TALKSPORT
(When asked about the Brighton job)

"I don't want to be disrespectful to anyone, but if anyone contacts me, I'll speak to them and we'll work it out from there"

Not gonna happen!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here