Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pub destinations in London on semi-final day

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
Is there a list of Man Ure pubs? I’ll be heading in with my son from Herts and wouldn’t want to rock up at the wrong place…

(Eyeing up a beer or two near Liverpool Street before hopping on the met line if anyone else is coming from the north or east).

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Where have you seen that? Haven't seen anything and can't find any offers on the Amex app or anything.
Email from the club.

To celebrate Brighton & Hove Albion reaching The Emirates FA Cup semi-final, American Express is giving all fans 20% off drinks before the match on Sunday 23 April 2023 at BOXPARK, Wembley.
Terms apply. Offer automatically applied at point of purchase.
Don't live life without it.
Important Information

20% off when you purchase drinks at Albion's BOXPARK, Wembley, at The Emirates FA Cup semi-final.

Receive 20% off on the advertised price of beverages when you use any card to pay for your purchase at participating concessions at BOXPARK, Wembley on 23 April, 2023 between 10am and 3.30pm only. BOXPARK is a ticketed event only and a valid BOXPARK ticket must be held to gain access and take advantage of this offer. BOXPARK is a cashless venue.

Offer end date 3.30pm 23 April, 2023. Discount will not be applied to taxes or any other fees. Discount not valid on previous purchases and cannot be combined with any other offer. Discount is at point of purchase only. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice. Fulfilment of this offer is the sole responsibility of BOXPARK. Discount not redeemable for cash.

American Express Services Europe Limited has its registered office at Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9AX, United Kingdom. It is registered in England and Wales with Company Number 1833139 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Email from the club.

To celebrate Brighton & Hove Albion reaching The Emirates FA Cup semi-final, American Express is giving all fans 20% off drinks before the match on Sunday 23 April 2023 at BOXPARK, Wembley.
Terms apply. Offer automatically applied at point of purchase.
Don't live life without it.'t live life without it.
Important Information

20% off when you purchase drinks at Albion's BOXPARK, Wembley, at The Emirates FA Cup semi-final.

Receive 20% off on the advertised price of beverages when you use any card to pay for your purchase at participating concessions at BOXPARK, Wembley on 23 April, 2023 between 10am and 3.30pm only. BOXPARK is a ticketed event only and a valid BOXPARK ticket must be held to gain access and take advantage of this offer. BOXPARK is a cashless venue.

Offer end date 3.30pm 23 April, 2023. Discount will not be applied to taxes or any other fees. Discount not valid on previous purchases and cannot be combined with any other offer. Discount is at point of purchase only. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice. Fulfilment of this offer is the sole responsibility of BOXPARK. Discount not redeemable for cash.

American Express Services Europe Limited has its registered office at Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9AX, United Kingdom. It is registered in England and Wales with Company Number 1833139 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.​
Nice one, cheers! I didn't get that for some reason.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Bloody hell, took the advice of someone on here and went for north london tavern. Thought it would be out of the way and reasonably quiet. Booked a table only to find its a man utd pup, packed. No tables and advised not to go in.

Time to re think!!

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
Bloody hell, took the advice of someone on here and went for north london tavern. Thought it would be out of the way and reasonably quiet. Booked a table only to find its a man utd pup, packed. No tables and advised not to go in.

Time to re think!!
I’m aiming for the green man. How’s it looking there?

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022

Time to re think!!
We've been in the Globe and now outside the primce recently near Baker Street. Globe Rammo'd. Prince regent not too bad.

Ike and Tina Burner

Mar 22, 2019
Barmaid at the Greenman said Brighton fans were the worst she's ever experienced. Bit harsh I thought but then again a lot of tables were smashed up.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Barmaid at the Greenman said Brighton fans were the worst she's ever experienced. Bit harsh I thought but then again a lot of tables were smashed up.
That was the folks jumping up and down on the picnic tables in the marquee outside. A couple of tables collapsed.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm sure the pub will be able to afford a couple of new tables out of the profits from their price-gouging on food and drink
I'm sure on non-matchdays they only get five men and a dog in that boozer. Wembley events probably keep them going and most pubs these days are operating at a loss or cashflow only basis thanks to increased costs. I'd certainly rather a proper boozer like the Green Man was getting my hard earned than Wembley itself.

Reactions: SAC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here