Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] PSG Not Keen On Messi Showing Off WC Trophy At Parc Des Princes

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Would be pretty cool. Although would encourage more of our fans to sing that "we're Brighton and Hove Albion, we've won the World Cup" song which is pretty horrendous
I was very close to the Southampton fans on Boxing Day and when that was sung one of them shouted back "You weren't even in it" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I can just imagine the reaction on here if Liverpool had a World Cup winner who had beaten England in the final and he paraded the trophy around Anfield before a match against the Albion :)
Don’t deny it !!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Parading the World Cup for a few minutes around the Amex would be an incredible coup were it possible.

Talk about creating memories for young and old alike.

Just another step in the right direction for our beloved club.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Although would encourage more of our fans to sing that "we're Brighton and Hove Albion, we've won the World Cup" song which is pretty horrendous
It's only a bit of light humour isn't it? It's not like Leeds' COE song, which some of them seem to believe.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I can just imagine the reaction on here if Liverpool had a World Cup winner who had beaten England in the final and he paraded the trophy around Anfield before a match against the Albion :)
Don’t deny it !!
But the reaction would be from those who always froth at everything that scousers do and who probably feel that merely by existing, that they incur an imposition upon us all. Those of us who like the idea would probably not fall into the same camp.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here