Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PS4 games advice, please

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It was an ill advised bit of advice, aimed at those whom will happily let their children run the roost and spend all their time playing computer games.

I personally believe that overuse of consoles goes some way to slowing down children in their formative years. Obviously, if you have strict control of the machines and don't allow your child to spend every waking hour on it, then good (unless there is a good reason).

Having taught in primary schools, there were a great deal of children coming in knackered due to the technology in their bedrooms. Less than 4 hours of learning each day (less when you factor in the time wasted through sheer overcrowding of classrooms) shouldn't leave the children knackered.

It came out that way, but wasn't intended.

Bowing to peer pressure. Where can I find this wonderful manual on excelling in parenthood? :thumbsup:

I've apologised to Weststander and will not muddy the thread any further. :)

No apology was due - Barrel of Fun made his point politely, and the underlying message was fair comment . Although difficult in reality, if you want to allow your kids to join in the pass-times of their peers. :smile:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Does anyone know if there's going to be a proper WWII FPS released on PS4 anytime soon? If not, what's the best one for either a iMac or a windows laptop, please? Thanks for any advice...

Sniper Elite 3 has just been released, although it's not a first person shooter. It is set in WWII in North Africa and if the previous version of the game is anything to go by it will be a great game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here