Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Protest against Barber

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
On the "does he even go to games" point, however tongue in cheek that might have been, I remember seeing him on the motorway at least twice last season, driving to away games. Pretty sure one was Blackburn, the other was either Birmingham or Bristol City.

So yes, he does go, and to the gruntier away trips too (Blackburn on a Tuesday night is a textbook ugly away trip cliché).

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Does anybody think some sort of protest should be organised against Paul Barber for home games this coming season?

The guy is getting out of control and doing his best to ruin this club.

He has a history of rolling up, pissing everybody off and then dissapearing leaving a lot of discontent behind him.

Does he attend games? Perhaps he could be hounded from the directors box? Massive banners? Pitch invasion etc etc.

Thoughts?

You're a ****

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
The OP needs to grow up. Barber has a very difficult job to ensure we boost revenues / cut costs to meet FFP. Tony put him there for good reason FFS.

How long do people think the Albion should subsidise their travel to the Amex ? It was an amazing gesture in the first place but it was never going to continue forever.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm glad Barber is here, he's good for the club. Even though I won't agree with all of his decisions (safe standing).
Any protest against Barber is effectively a protest against his appointer, Bloom, which is just silly.
Exactly.

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
How long do people think the Albion should subsidise their travel to the Amex ? It was an amazing gesture in the first place but it was never going to continue forever.

With subsidised travel it's easier to put up with more expensive tickets, or price rises in other areas - "the beer's gone up, but we don't mind too much because the club is helping us out with transport". There's little left to soften the blow. The club could probably get away with price increases above the cost of travel subsidy if the PR was done properly.
This 'carrot' being removed means people are now seeing the stick, and don't like it.

How long do you think the 'at least we aren't playing at Gillingham/Withdean' argument will last?

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
Why don't we all just go on strike and form a human chain around Amex? Silly stuff. Look at where we are now. No more dark years, wilderness or war.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
You're a ****

See i don't think that all the letters should be asterisxed out. At least leave the first letter in so we know if he called him a ****, shit, ****, knob, **** or arse (let me know if i missed any out?)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here