Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Prostate Cancer

Carbonara

May 24, 2023
Speak for yourself.

If you read the thread you will realize that the issue is a reluctance by men to engage with this aspect of their health, including their adversity to the examination.

If you watch any TV football you will often see presenters and pundits wearing a badge in the shape of a man. This is the well man that is obtained by being aware about prostate cancer.

View attachment 161898

So yes, it probably is only you.

And please would you make a bit of an effort to put spaces after your full stops. We have had other odd posters who put a space before a full stop. I am not sure what this means, but I don't think it's good. :shrug:
Yep.Def stalking me.Don't you have anyone else you can bore?

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Why can't you bugger off, off this thread unless you can say something constructive about a serious subject you muppet
One of my old Oppo’s has just been diagnosed, it looks like he caught it early enough but through routine blood test for monitoring his triple heart by-pass. All the best Mate.

Carbonara

May 24, 2023
Why can't you bugger off, off this thread unless you can say something constructive about a serious subject you muppet
I did say something constructive you twat however your ignorant girlfriend thought to respond with insults.I don't get these forums where ignorant pricks like you and him if you don't agree with a post you revert to insults.Then you get the usual let's all gang up on the new guy.Pathetic.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I did say something constructive you twat however your ignorant girlfriend thought to respond with insults.I don't get these forums where ignorant pricks like you and him if you don't agree with a post you revert to insults.Then you get the usual let's all gang up on the new guy.Pathetic.
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol::lolol:
My god I must've touched a nerve.
Girlfriend pffft....

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
One lad who was at the same meeting and had the same op as me, was of the understanding that once the Prostrate was removed, then it was all clear and that was that.
I looked at him and said that wasn't the case.
He was already on a low because of having PC, but after the cancer nurse had spoken to him more, he was mortified.
It's a long journey!

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Regarding the fatigue, I'm really struggling with it on a personal note. So frustrating to be knackered totally after doing relatively menial tasks. 7 weeks after op now with follow up next week, recovery going OK I guess, but bloody hell, the tiredness comes from nowhere and is pissing me right off.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Did you ever think you would get to over 30.000 posts? You are my hero.I do hope you get out every now and again though x
Disgraceful, you should be ashamed and apologise immediately.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Regarding the fatigue, I'm really struggling with it on a personal note. So frustrating to be knackered totally after doing relatively menial tasks. 7 weeks after op now with follow up next week, recovery going OK I guess, but bloody hell, the tiredness comes from nowhere and is pissing me right off.
With me personally dealing with the fatigue, as I've mentioned before, I did a course at Maggies CHXH.
They guided me into finding a balance to work with the fatigue.
For me, I fo do most things in the morning and early afternoon, then that leaves the rest of the day to sort of recuperate.
Where I find I'm nodding off etc...

Last edited:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Did you ever think you would get to over 30.000 posts? You are my hero.I do hope you get out every now and again though x
That's in nine and a half years. Works out to be around 280 posts a month.

Given you're nearing 90 in just over half a month, pro rate you're not that far behind...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here