Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Propper signs new deal

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
He'll get a testimonial before he'll get people using the right vowel in his name...

Pröpper, Davy Pröpper.

But Hughton came and left before anybody could spell his name...

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
He'll get a testimonial before he'll get people using the right vowel in his name...

Pröpper, Davy Pröpper.

It's not a question of not knowing how to spell his name. It's a question of not knowing how to do the o with the two dots!

And I apologise to mr Propper profusely for the disrespect that could be perceived in my own commission of this particular sin. Being a linguist (many years ago) I would know that if it was German with an umlaut I could include an 'e' after the o if I didn't know how to do the umlaut, but I presume this is a different kind of accent.

And I'm not trying to show off by doing this! It's bugged me ever since he has played for us!

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
It's not a question of not knowing how to spell his name. It's a question of not knowing how to do the o with the two dots!

And I apologise to mr Propper profusely for the disrespect that could be perceived in my own commission of this particular sin. Being a linguist (many years ago) I would know that if it was German with an umlaut I could include an 'e' after the o if I didn't know how to do the umlaut, but I presume this is a different kind of accent.

And I'm not trying to show off by doing this! It's bugged me ever since he has played for us!

I reckon Popper's just glad we're not using the auto-spell correction which is best known as a legal high used for anal sex.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Pröpper, Davy Pröpper.

Höughton?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
[emoji106].... some people do believe he is a lot better than he actually is though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And some people don’t think he is as good as he actually is.

Our best player and his performances will continue to improve as he plays alongside better players like Mooy, Alzate and hopefully Mac Allister more.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence he has played better this season than the last two when we are now playing less negatively and he’s got better technical players around him.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
And some people don’t think he is as good as he actually is.

Our best player and his performances will continue to improve as he plays alongside better players like Mooy, Alzate and hopefully Mac Allister more.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence he has played better this season than the last two when we are now playing less negatively and he’s got better technical players around him.

It’s probably somewhere in between.

I would argue your point about technical players as arguably for touch and sheer ability Gross and Murray are two of our best players, and have played less. (Accepting they struggle from a pace perspective).

Given his inability to tackle, I do agree that he looks more comfortable in a more offensive minded team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Davy's lockdown hair might just keep us up :love:

[tweet]1268606011931340809[/tweet]

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Propper was good yesterday wasn’t he!? He was the perfect foil to Bissouma’s hustle & bustle and thrusting run, Propper tidied, harried, with lots of stylish flicks and links. His work was slightly below the radar, but very effective in how organised we were. He is quality.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Propper was good yesterday wasn’t he!? He was the perfect foil to Bissouma’s hustle & bustle and thrusting run, Propper tidied, harried, with lots of stylish flicks and links. His work was slightly below the radar, but very effective in how organised we were. He is quality.

Apart from the first half pass which Arsenal should of scored from , he has a bad habit of giving the ball away because he does not look where he is passing the ball too , especially deep inside our half

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Propper was good yesterday wasn’t he!? He was the perfect foil to Bissouma’s hustle & bustle and thrusting run, Propper tidied, harried, with lots of stylish flicks and links. His work was slightly below the radar, but very effective in how organised we were. He is quality until he gets his hair cut.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Apart from the first half pass which Arsenal should of scored from , he has a bad habit of giving the ball away because he does not look where he is passing the ball too , especially deep inside our half

So taking out players that were subbed or subs, Propper’s passing accuracy was 2nd only to Dunk. Not sure we had a player (other than Dunk) who didn’t at one point have a pass or miscontrol that led to an Arsenal attack. Propped had fewer than everyone else (Dunk accepted).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here