Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Propper going back to PSV **Confirmed 23/06**

Iford Albion

Jul 30, 2017
There were games in which he showed he is one of the classiest players ever to wear our shirt. Have missed seeing him play and wish him, and his lovely hair, well if he does leave.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
There were games in which he showed he is one of the classiest players ever to wear our shirt. Have missed seeing him play and wish him, and his lovely hair, well if he does leave.

At the 10 million Euros quoted i reckon it would be a good deal for all. Good player but limited game time this season.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
In the scheme of things he's one of the best ever Brighton players. Easy on the eye, composed, intelligent, calm.

I'm surprised he hasn't chipped in with some more goals during his time with us. I appreciate he plays a deeper role, but even so you'd kind of expect that he'd fluke a few along the way.

Wouldn't begrudge him a move back to Holland if it meant regular football and a longer contract.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Not a huge surprise, something a few of us anticipated last season.

Right move for him and the club.... he’s not going to get many opportunities here anymore. Good luck Davy and thanks for the service.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
For our first couple of seasons in the PL we were so thin on the ground in midfield that I'm certain we couldn't have survived without Propper and Gross. They will always be remembered with gratitude for that. Now though, like it was for Dale Stephens last summer, I think it's time for both to move on, clearing the field for youngsters like Moder, Caicedo, Mac Allister and Molumby, along with Lallana (and Bissouma if he's still with us) to carry us forward.

Good luck to both gentleman though. Good VFM both of them.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Lovely hair, superb alice band and showed fleeting moments of class. However, for the most part looked slow and a liability. Thanks Dave and no doubt you will go somewhere else and find that consistency that was critically absent :(

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Before or after 70m losses for this season have been covered ?

I’m certain that Bissouma will be sold too for say £45m. Propper money on top of that at say £8m. Bring in AMN and Eddie Nketiah and bag £13m. We’ll sell Matty Ryan too for maybe £4m and possibly Ali J.
Agree that we need to balance the books somewhat but think we need to invest too.
Alternatively we may go for the Barnsley LWB as has been reported.
Obviously all speculation and not my money. Great being a fan isn’t it!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This move makes sense for the player and both clubs. We can get some good money for him and one of the higher earners off our wage bill, while he gets a chance of regular 1st XI domestic and European football, possibly even the national side.

He was an excellent signing for us and his solid partnership with Stephens will be remembered for some years.

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
For our first couple of seasons in the PL we were so thin on the ground in midfield that I'm certain we couldn't have survived without Propper and Gross. They will always be remembered with gratitude for that. Now though, like it was for Dale Stephens last summer, I think it's time for both to move on, clearing the field for youngsters like Moder, Caicedo, Mac Allister and Molumby, along with Lallana (and Bissouma if he's still with us) to carry us forward.

Good luck to both gentleman though. Good VFM both of them.

Disagree about Gross think he still has a part to play
Agree about bringing the younger players through and DP s departure

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Can't understand how Potter hasn't got more out of him. He's gone backwards which is a shame as he was fantastic for Hughton

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here