[Help] Private Investigator.....adultery

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
So if I've got this right, Mouldy Boots wife has finally had enough and left him. He suspects that understandably she's taking a horizontal folk dancing course with someone else. Becasue he's a bit of a misogynist he doesn't want to pay her in any divorce so he fancies he can live out his Philip Marlowe fantasies, go full gumshoe and catch her in flagrante delicto. Thus defeating womankind and keeping full control the semi detached and ford mondeo.
It is likely to end up with him being arrested as a peeping tom and banned from all junior football in the Greater Lancing area ( or whatever suburaban paradise he calls home)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I was in business with someone who had retired from the PI industry. He had one of the top companies within the city but did also private work for affairs etc. While he told me of some of the methods used and indeed I helped on the odd occasion prior to our business (Antique shop) much of it is a little seedy to the most of us. Acting as dustman to collect rubbish, acting, paying for information, having contacts within banks, councils, government, bugging, tracking and so on. My friend was certainly involved in tapping as was anyone who who had a PI business at the time. He was interviewed numerous times and his name is mentioned on many reports but as much of his "dirty" work was actually done for government it got swept under the carpet.

Gathering of information will always encounter methods where the law is stretched or broken, it is however used by Blue Chip businesses all the time and indeed my friend has worked for someone very close to us all, hence why I know a little about his worth.

Tracking/following someone isn't illegal if it is in a public place. Otherwise cctv couldn't exist. It's the use of the collected data is where the law comes in.

If I was you I'd keep well out of it.

Edit: Just checked with my friend It is illegal to track but he said following is ok. He then went on to say he used two m/bikes and two cars driven by ex-army never lost anyone, ex-coppers he said were ****ing useless. :lolol:

Last edited:

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
If I were you I'd tool up. You need a dark overcoat, a trilby, a magnifying glass and a newspaper with eye holes cut out.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Just get [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] on the case, he will have her best moves, vital statistics and facebook profile up before midnight.

And then Dwanye will come along to say he's got a mate who had her before and she's crap

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Where's Ernest and his "There's this weird guy obsessed we me and my wife at our kid's football games. I think he might be stalking her. I'm a little worried because every other week she goes to care for her sick mother (taking turns with her siblings) and she can't always park outside and has to walk down some dark alleys to get from her car to her mum's place and I'm worried for her safety" thread?

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
The victim: One of the other dads at kids football
The missus: Pure bitch
The innocent: Kids and husband

Okay so, a man I have known for several years now is basically being kick out of his house, he is in a mess. I am convinced she is screwing someone, apart from her husbands pocket (which she also doing).

Mouldy you have a picture of a cat on your profile.

Do you also like tigers?
Do you by any chance also keep tigers?
Is it possible that said bitch could in anyway construe that you are cruel to tigers?

Not sure where I am going with this now to be honest.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
By the sounds of it shes not.....

Anyway, we only have your word for this and no disrespect meant but why should we believe you he is the victim.
I have known plenty of men who blame the wife, and play the victim while all the time behind closed doors they are a right c@nt....

Just saying, you could even be being played.

This.

Unless you've attached a listening bug in their house and have been privy to their conversations, you have no idea of the truth - you've got a very one-sided view (it may be accurate, it may not).

I'd well leave well alone,. no-one will thank you for getting involved.

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Its not much to resolve.
Just pay some PI person to track her. Won't cost an awful lot of dough and could well save him a big lump in the divorce settlement if there's evidence.
Think of it as an investment.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
The victim: One of the other dads at kids football
The missus: Pure bitch
The innocent: Kids and husband

Okay so, a man I have known for several years now is basically being kick out of his house, he is in a mess. I am convinced she is screwing someone, apart from her husbands pocket (which she also doing).

It has been brought to my attention she has been staying around her mums every other weekend, yeah right, unfortunately he believes her. I know different as I could see how she was going to have him over, so I found out where her Mum lives and went there 6.00am one Sunday morning and car was not there. No surprise to me.

But she is going out somewhere tonight, I don't know the time but I wanted to follow her to get some proof for him when he is ready to take it.

So the questions are:

1) What can and can't I actually do? Nothing - its none of your business[/B]
2) What evidence would I need to prove adultery? Nothing - its none of your business
3) Can I legal attach a tracker to vehicle? No
4) Could she legally stop him from seeing the kids for any reason? Possibly, but that depends on the court granting an injunction

What has it got to do with you anyway? Are you some kind of weird vigilante?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I was in business with someone who had retired from the PI industry. He had one of the top companies within the city but did also private work for affairs etc. While he told me of some of the methods used and indeed I helped on the odd occasion prior to our business (Antique shop) much of it is a little seedy to the most of us. Acting as dustman to collect rubbish, acting, paying for information, having contacts within banks, councils, government, bugging, tracking and so on. My friend was certainly involved in tapping as was anyone who who had a PI business at the time. He was interviewed numerous times and his name is mentioned on many reports but as much of his "dirty" work was actually done for government it got swept under the carpet.

Gathering of information will always encounter methods where the law is stretched or broken, it is however used by Blue Chip businesses all the time and indeed my friend has worked for someone very close to us all, hence why I know a little about his worth.

I hired a PI once. I was a bit disappointed when he didn't have an old raincoat and a trilby,

He certainly bent the law though, he said it was best that I didn't know how he operated :lolol:

D

Deleted member 2719

By the sounds of it shes not.....

Anyway, we only have your word for this and no disrespect meant but why should we believe you he is the victim.
I have known plenty of men who blame the wife, and play the victim while all the time behind closed doors they are a right c@nt....

Just saying, you could even be being played.

I understand what you are saying. But I have weighed this up months ago and it's big strength of mine, believe it or not I am a good judge of character.

She is definitely the home breaker.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Unless you've attached a listening bug in their house and have been privy to their conversations, you have no idea of the truth - you've got a very one-sided view (it may be accurate, it may not).

So you'd say its about 50/50 he knows the truth?

Brian Parsons

May 16, 2013
Bicester, Oxfordshire.
I've been here with my first wife who had a penchant for American servicemen. The only P.I. evidence valid in court is that of a licensed P.I. Car trackers didnt exist in those days. She would have to actually admit to adultery with another person, unisex evidently these enlightened times. In my case, my wife eventually admitted her adultery, if you're interested 147 times with assorted Americans. I walked from court with a decree nisi and she married her latest conquest and went to live across the pond. From what I now understand it's two year separation and total breakdown of marriage and you've got your divorce.

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I've been here with my first wife who had a penchant for American servicemen. The only P.I. evidence valid in court is that of a licensed P.I. Car trackers didnt exist in those days. She would have to actually admit to adultery with another person, unisex evidently these enlightened times. In my case, my wife eventually admitted her adultery, if you're interested 147 times with assorted Americans. I walked from court with a decree nisi and she married her latest conquest and went to live across the pond. From what I now understand it's two year separation and total breakdown of marriage and you've got your divorce.

147 did she finish it with the black?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
She is a grade one BITCH, she apparently has been running him down for years, which has made him all so vulnerable at present, he thinks he is worthless, his only confident is me at football, although I have just convinced him to see a counsellor.

I thought you didn't go to the football any more because you threw your toys out of the pram?

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Kind of the opposite but I once inadvertently told my mate's wife that he was having an affair, even though I didn't even know myself. I bumped into her in the street one day, having not seen either of them for a while. Conversation went something like:

Me: "Oh, hiya, haven't seen you in a while. How you doing? How's Daz?"

Her: "Oh yeah, not too bad. Me and Darren are actually spending some time apart at the minute. I think it'll do us good to be honest."

Me: "Oh right, where's he stopping? I haven't seen him in a while".

Her: "He's just sleeping on Dave from football's settee at the minute. He's told him he can stay there as long as he needs to."

Me: "Nah, nah, you must have got that wrong. Dave moved to Australia nearly a year ago. We had a big leaving do for him and everything."

Her: Sudden look of realisation on her face as she burst into tears before practically running away in the opposite direction without saying a word.

Me: :shootself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here