Status
Not open for further replies.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
The victim: One of the other dads at kids football
The missus: Pure bitch
The innocent: Kids and husband

Okay so, a man I have known for several years now is basically being kick out of his house, he is in a mess. I am convinced she is screwing someone, apart from her husbands pocket (which she also doing).

It has been brought to my attention she has been staying around her mums every other weekend, yeah right, unfortunately he believes her. I know different as I could see how she was going to have him over, so I found out where her Mum lives and went there 6.00am one Sunday morning and car was not there. No surprise to me.

But she is going out somewhere tonight, I don't know the time but I wanted to follow her to get some proof for him when he is ready to take it.

So the questions are:

1) What can and can't I actually do?
2) What evidence would I need to prove adultery?
3) Can I legal attach a tracker to vehicle?
4) Could she legally stop him from seeing the kids for any reason?

In answer to questions 1 and 3, I don't know what the rules say, but if you're really to determined to help (your friend), I'd do whatever I thought I'd need to do. Car tracker may only be an issue if you get caught, and easier to ask for forgiveness in the unlikely event you're collared than to ask permission.

The bigger picture and arriving at a conclusive proof is more important than the rules in how you get there imho

Does she pay for her own mobile phone contract/ have her own salary? or own her own private computer? or are their family used ones at the home? if there is any communication medium, that the husband could reasonably argue they also own/use there is nothing stopping your friend from monitoring either if they could be technically argued as part theirs.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
My brother hired a private detective and regretted it. Leave well alone and allow the couple to play out the situation.

I am of course assuming your 'friend' isn't actually you !

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
This is more likely to get a result than any of the transfer threads.

I'm getting some ale in on the way home and will sit in and keep an eye out for updates.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

I'm getting some ale in on the way home and will sit in and keep an eye out for updates.

I’ve suddenly got the urge to re watch The Rockford Files

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Jesus f*cking Christ.

You’re debating putting a tracker on a random woman’s car so you can follow her to see if she’s having an affair so you can at some point in the future tell her now ex-partner who doesn’t want you to do this because you once drove past the woman’s mothers house and her car wasn’t there?

Fair play if this is a wind up, but if it’s not then you’re the mentalist c*nt on this forum. Bloody hell.

Dont dissuade him, this got potential.

It could turn into a very poor (probably even indebted) man's Bond movie.

I want freighthopping, hidden microphones, hacking, laser beam dodging... the whole package.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
So the questions are:

1: Do nothing, your biased evidence will ultimately cause division, what if they got back together and this was known your friend may never forgive you, and she certainly wont see the funny side.
2: None it is not your responsibility or duty and would not be submissible in court.
3: This is not America, Russia, China, or a James Bond Movie.
4: No she can't, the court could if he is violent or not mentally stable.

I would leave well alone, you could become a victim in this, people can react very differently to what you might think under stress. You could lose your friend.

good luck, as hard as it is...

let this unfold, if true the truth will out.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It sounds like some bisexual love triangle, and ten times better than anything on the box right now.

My advice is just keep going with your investigation - if it goes tits up just sell the rights to Netflix.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
My main question would be why are you so keen to help out this friend? Seems like you are willing to go to some extreme lengths and potentially commit a crime when you may not actually know the full story.

My strongest advice would be to stay well out of it and support your friend the best that you can by being there for them.

However if it is the old 'my friend has an issue' when it is actually you, then i would talk to a solicitor and see whether proof of an affair will make any difference. [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] suggests that it won't

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Just looked on Wish, you can get a hat and fake glasses all in for a tenner .

Leave no stone unturned !

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The victim: One of the other dads at kids football
The missus: Pure bitch
The innocent: Kids and husband

Okay so, a man I have known for several years now is basically being kick out of his house, he is in a mess. I am convinced she is screwing someone, apart from her husbands pocket (which she also doing).

It has been brought to my attention she has been staying around her mums every other weekend, yeah right, unfortunately he believes her. I know different as I could see how she was going to have him over, so I found out where her Mum lives and went there 6.00am one Sunday morning and car was not there. No surprise to me.

But she is going out somewhere tonight, I don't know the time but I wanted to follow her to get some proof for him when he is ready to take it.

So the questions are:

1) Definitely track her tonight, and 5 minute updates on this thread will suffice.
2) Video her and post it on here and we can all decide if it’s usable or not.
3) Probably not but who cares.
4) Yes of course

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I’m kind of hoping that the bitches new boyfriend is an Albion fan and posts on here.

You didn’t really think you were going to get useful advice on here were you Mouldy?

This thread does have legs though!

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016

Definitely good for a Fridat. What are you thinking? I've got four Camden Hells in the fridge, but I fear that won't be enough.

D

Deleted member 2719

You can track your own car , or another car with the owners permission it would seem , but you can’t just track someone else’s without their consent .

Again a quick google search will tell you this

I don't trust google on this one, I want real life people in the know, thanks.

If you are tailing her and she knows who you are, you’ll need a disguise.

This would me my option:

https://www.halloweencostumes.co.uk...MIsbrxt9jP6wIVzJ13Ch3Fmw8mEAkYASABEgLvQfD_BwE

Please post pics of you in your disguise prior to attempting your mission.

I would usually enjoy the crack, but this is too serious as the guy is on the edge of everything at present.

In answer to questions 1 and 3, I don't know what the rules say, but if you're really to determined to help (your friend), I'd do whatever I thought I'd need to do. Car tracker may only be an issue if you get caught, and easier to ask for forgiveness in the unlikely event you're collared than to ask permission.

The bigger picture and arriving at a conclusive proof is more important than the rules in how you get there imho

Does she pay for her own mobile phone contract/ have her own salary? or own her own private computer? or are their family used ones at the home? if there is any communication medium, that the husband could reasonably argue they also own/use there is nothing stopping your friend from monitoring either if they could be technically argued as part theirs.

Thanks, I agree the bigger picture is massive IMO also, but I am a details man and I don't want her to comeback at me, I need to feel protected by the law, as she is vindictive from what i have seen and heard.

Apparently several months back she changed all her passwords and life insurances the lot, although it appears he is still paying for them>

She is a grade one BITCH, she apparently has been running him down for years, which has made him all so vulnerable at present, he thinks he is worthless, his only confident is me at football, although I have just convinced him to see a counsellor.

I am currently being stealth like to protect him but, when he has gone past rock bottom I want to have the evidence so she doesn't keep nailing him.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
1) Definitely track her tonight, and 5 minute updates on this thread will suffice.
2) Video her and post it on here and we can all decide if it’s usable or not.
3) Probably not but who cares.
4) Yes of course

3. Certainly not, but I assume Mouldy is only using it so he doesn't have to tail her directly, in which case he can remove it before anyone finds out, We'll need Bozza to delete this thread before the trial of course. I'm more interested to know where he's going to get a tracking device from before she goes out tonight?

I wonder if Mouldy has a pair of 'AirPods' ? Aside from being able to track them, you can also use them as a listening device, which could get a bit fruity.

https://www.tomsguide.com/uk/us/how-to-use-airpods,review-5024-10.html

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Big lengths to go to. Almost freaky lengths

Would leave it well alone. Won't end well with that level of dedication to find the bad news

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I want to have the evidence so she doesn't keep nailing him.

By the sounds of it shes not.....

Anyway, we only have your word for this and no disrespect meant but why should we believe you he is the victim.
I have known plenty of men who blame the wife, and play the victim while all the time behind closed doors they are a right c@nt....

Just saying, you could even be being played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here