Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Prince Andrew interviewed about allegations

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
http://twitter.com/newschambers/status/1195824316241399810

Is my favourite bit

Stayed with a man he knew was a convicted paedo because it was convenient. If I can manage to afford and stay in hotels in New York I am sure a man of his status can find something a bit more convenient

Jebus, that smacks of arrogance....

I can’t believe the queen and her advisers gave him the approval for this interview....

Unless of course she wants to cut back on the Christmas present list.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
well I think he came out of it quite well,

compared to how he could have come out of it.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
If his strategy was to end up looking like a puppy next to a pile of poo, job done. :thumbsup:

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
So many things he said surely can be checked out. Dont see because he was in Woking at 4pm he couldnt be at Tramps that evening. Must be somebody at Tramps that can verify if he was there. Started of interview by saying he would not describe Epstein as a close friend and later says he felt obligated to go to USA to tell him not his friend anymore. Very strange.. He did interview hoping for closure but not sure it has. Media will be all over it now. Needs other girls to come forward to confim other girls statement

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I think it’s the first time I’ve ever seen everyone on Twitter fairly unanimous in their verdict

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Did not watch but I would find it hard to trust anything he says as a rule.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
don't lick your lips when you are on t.v. denying having sex with kids ........(this has nothing to do with what I just saw)

if you do, make sure that's not the only time you do. (this is nothing to do with what I just saw)

hmmm

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
HeUNm7E.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here