Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Prince Andrew interviewed about allegations

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
I think you've dropped a bollock their Sir, is what i would have said to him in the mob.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I think there is loads still to be made public not lest the fact Epstein while in custody was found collapsed on his cell floor when he told the guards who found him that he had been attacked by his cell mate, the view was that this did not happen and instead it was a suicide attempt and he was then put on suicide watch for a week but then taken off and to be put back into a cell with a cell mate but he was supposedly under observation by his selected cell mate, 2 CCTV cameras in his cell and 2 guards watching the cameras and paying visits to his cell every 30 minutes, on the night of his death his cell mate had been moved both guards fell asleep for 3 hours and both CCTV cameras failed to record anything finally it was found during his autopsy that a small bone was broken in his neck and apparently this bone tends to break when strangulation is administered by a third party and is unlikely in cases of suicide. Currently the 2 guards the Governor of the prison have been suspended pending an investigation. Epstein was a fixer for many of the rich and famous and maybe knew too much to be allowed to present a plea bargain in return for naming names and Prince Andrews involvement or not may yet be known

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The reaction to the interview has been remarkable.

I think the Prince has underestimated the level of cynicism with the British public about this subject matter. The Jimmy Savile case was a game-changer; a person the nation trusted was shown up to be an Ubernonce. The worry is that Andrew is also a nonce, and his reaction to questioning does nothing in my mind to persuade me he is innocent in this matter.

A complete lack of empathy for Epstein's victims or disgust at his crimes, and his willingness to consort with the man after his conviction and jail time suggests darker factors are at play.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Seems Randy Andy is the fall guy to divert attention away from some other high profile names in Epstien’s black book

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
“I expected a train wreck,’’ said Charlie Proctor, editor of the Royal Central website. “That was a plane crashing into an oil tanker, causing a tsunami, triggering a nuclear explosion-level bad.”

:clap2:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
A couple of taking points for me are a, who was on royal protection duty with Andy on that stay at Epstein's and what did he see ? b, how long before Ghislaine Maxwell's body is found ? after all, she is the one who dated Epstein for all those years.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
841E81D0-A74B-4B05-8252-E5E771CC16F0.jpeg

FIVESTEPS

Nov 3, 2014
My wifes niece worked for Fergie when she was in her early twenties,let's just say she won't be surprised by the allegations.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No doubt he has been a fool and the interview was a shooting of the foot but what I am confused about is why social media are calling him a nonce for, maybe, having sex with a 17 year old ? If that is the case there must be millions of nonces living in this country. The legal age varies from 16 to 18 so I guess he was in the wrong state and it would have been ok in most of the states

Last edited:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
No doubt he has been a fool and the interview was a shooting of the foot but what I am confused about is why social media are calling him a nonce for, maybe, having sex with a 17 year old ? If that is the case there must be millions of nonces living in this country. The legal age varies from 16 to 18 so I guess he was in the wrong state and it would have been ok in most of the states

Don't think there are "millions" of 40-somethings who have slept with teenage 'sex slaves'.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Don't think there are "millions" of 40-somethings who have slept with teenage 'sex slaves'.

You miss my point. The legal age here is 16 so anyone who has had sex with anyone in this country under 18 is a " nonce " ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here