Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Prince Andrew interviewed about allegations

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
OK, I'll say this: I strongly suspect he's a nonce, I don't know for certain. But if I'd put money on the fact that he shagged this 17 year old girl.

What I do know for certain is that we will never know, and if he is it would be covered up. and the proles of this country just don't ever question whether an unaccountable un-elected family as head of state might not be a good idea.

I guess you`re a republican .

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Didn't Epstein pay off Fergies debts? Might explain why he has kept so close to him. Shame he died before he could spill the beans eh?

One thing for sure though... is he knowingly hangs around with nonces. And anyone that does so seriously needs to be looked at

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Does anyone seriously doubt Prince Andrew is a nonce? He's never going to have criminal proceedings brought against him purely because he's royalty is he? He's done all sorts of things in the past, like selling properties that don't even belong to him - stuff that would land the rest of us in jail. He's a thoroughly nasty piece of work.

The royal family are above the law, but most of the country seem to think this is a price worth paying for keeping them in place. :shrug:

It was right you got called out on this. You can't say someone is a nonce and then evidence it by business dealings.

As far as I can tell there are two serious points for him to answer.

He stayed at a convicted peado's house. A massive PR cock up and he's confessed to being an idiot for this.

He slept with a 17 year old. One person's word against another here. It could be true, it might not be.

So I'd say yes I have doubts that he is a nonce

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
It was right you got called out on this. You can't say someone is a nonce and then evidence it by business dealings.

As far as I can tell there are two serious points for him to answer.

He stayed at a convicted peado's house. A massive PR cock up and he's confessed to being an idiot for this.

He slept with a 17 year old. One person's word against another here. It could be true, it might not be.

So I'd say yes I have doubts that he is a nonce

noncense then ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I thought the age of consent was 16 and 17 in many U.S. states. So unless he raped her or did it in the 18 aged states he would never come to trial whoever he was.
Ok edit : it first happened in London.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Prince Charles was best buddies with Saville and he defended the paedo priest but nobody seemed that bothered.

Do I think Andrew is a creepy, disgusting lying toerag? I most certainly do. But he's seen his big brother get away with it...........

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I thought the age of consent was 16 and 17 in many U.S. states. So unless he raped her or did it in the 18 aged states he would never come to trial whoever he was.
Ok edit : it first happened in London.

And the age of consent here is 16, so no criminal offence. Just bad PR

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Prince Charles was best buddies with Saville and he defended the paedo priest but nobody seemed that bothered.

Do I think Andrew is a creepy, disgusting lying toerag? I most certainly do. But he's seen his big brother get away with it...........

Is that true? I’ve never seen it reported.

I don’t doubt they would have attended similar events.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Why does everyone think she was 17? Didn't it say on the video that he was asked how old he thought she is and he replied 17 and everyone laughed. The laughter would be implying that she is younger than 17... I'm going for 15...

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Didn't Epstein pay off Fergies debts? Might explain why he has kept so close to him. Shame he died before he could spill the beans eh?

One thing for sure though... is he knowingly hangs around with nonces. And anyone that does so seriously needs to be looked at

Only a relatively small amount (£15,000) to a former employee who was owed far much more but accepted it.

Once that block was out the way, it allowed some further restructuring to take place...

.. which in itself is very very odd. Andrew didn't have £15,000 to hand ? I doubt it.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Why does everyone think she was 17? Didn't it say on the video that he was asked how old he thought she is and he replied 17 and everyone laughed. The laughter would be implying that she is younger than 17... I'm going for 15...

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

Don't we know the exact date of the allegation and her age now? I wasn't aware these facts were in doubt?

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Only a relatively small amount (£15,000) to a former employee who was owed far much more but accepted it.

Once that block was out the way, it allowed some further restructuring to take place...

.. which in itself is very very odd. Andrew didn't have £15,000 to hand ? I doubt it.

This isn’t implausible to me. Didn’t his ex spend all his cash with her outrageously lavish lifestyle?

My impression, is that it’s probable, (though not definite) that he is a pompous buffoon who had to cosy up to a pervert because he needed the money and totally and (undefendably) ignored the nature of his conviction. There’s also a good chance he had sex with a 17 year old, which doesn’t reflect well on him, because of the age difference but doesn’t make him a nonce either.

The other outcome, (that he was part of some underage sex ring) is of course totally possible. I just don’t see that we have the evidence to assume this is the case. I think more allegations would have come out.

In my mind, I’m thinking buffoon over pervert, but if more allegations surface then I’ll change my mind.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
This isn’t implausible to me. Didn’t his ex spend all his cash with her outrageously lavish lifestyle?

He is widely reported to be the third richest Royal after the Queen and Prince Charles.

If he was skint back that it also raises the question how he has managed to amass such a fortune in recent years. He has no apparent regular income beyond a military pension.

Andrew and Sarah have also just bought a £13 million chalet in Switzerland.

How ?

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
Take a man of limited intelligence.

Tell him he's special.

Keep him in an environment (palace, Navy) that enforce hierarchies.

Stop him from earning, or having to earn.

Feed his ego by surrounding him with sycophants that tell him he can't do wrong and cover it up for him when he inevitably does so wrong.

Marinate him in gushing press .

Who do you get?

Prince Andrew

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I doubt that 1 single person has changed their opinion in Prince Andrew's favour.

What a goon for doing the interview :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here