Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Preston North End vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Well that was not entertaining at all.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Preston aren’t completely terrible, some acting as if they’re a league two outfit. Championship.

That said, we’re not playing well. Steele man of the match so far with a couple of very good saves.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Feels a bit half speed, come on lads that was really poor. The Portsmouth game should have been the template.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Can anyone shed any light on why AJ may be standing on the sideline behind Gross every time he takes a corner?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
We looked devoid of ideas in the final third, and when we did break through, Mac should have shot...

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Ali and Victor both look dangerous just not quite on the same wave length, Steele has kept us in the game, like to see a bit more from midfield

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
glad I've stayed up to the small hours for that...

I shall be going to bed now. Hopefully Gyokeres can get a bit more involved, all the attacking play seems to be coming from the Ally mac, ali j, gross triumvite and bypassing the g man. The other two youngsters are faring better I think. None of the defense have had too much to do but he has fitted in nicely. Sanders is looking decent. Getting involved all over the pitch. Good to see.

Hopefully we'll get some goals second half and the kids can continue to impress/get involved more.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
S'allright.

Remember, we have never won at Deepdale, Not in 120 years. :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here