Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Press this morning.....

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Except Tim says it's "exciting" too and none of us will be excited by no Noone.

Does Tim have any kind of record, or could it just be yet another load of "I know something you don't, but I'm not going to tell you what" ego trip bollocks with nothing behind it whatsoever?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Tim = Please elaborate on this...?

PS = Thid thread rather funny when I'm sure Northstandchat twitter basicslly dsid Vokes and Reyes to sign on loan today - then the talksport fella this morning - yet people seem to either not believe it or claim to be in the know after 3rd hand info!

if its "more exciting" to Albion fans, then that could only mean an addition we are not expecting.....selling a top player is not exciting to our fans....... that said I reckon its probably bullshit anyway

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Maybe the good news could not be a player signing but a police announcement... Purely speculating here btw people.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Does Tim have any kind of record, or could it just be yet another load of "I know something you don't, but I'm not going to tell you what" ego trip bollocks with nothing behind it whatsoever?

He has a very good record. Happy Birthday mate!

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Maybe the good news could not be a player signing but a police announcement... Purely speculating here btw people.

Thinking outside the box - I like it! Another possibility is that it's related to the Amex expansion?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
The "overshadow" bit is what worries me. I read that as meaning someone leaving. Even more worrying is No tweets from Nooneys direction today. Is he on his way down the M4.
Going on his reaction to the FA cup draw I hope not. but you never know in football these days

This was taken from a tweet from some guy this morning who is a serial bullshitter. Don't believe anything about 'significant' news today, Vokes and (possibly) Reyes and the lad from Falkirk will be all (if that's not singnificant enough for you).

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
He has a very good record. Happy Birthday mate!

Fair enough then. Wasn't having a go at him, just wasn't sure given the amount of shite you see posted on here this time of year. I guess we'll see what happens over the next day and a half.

Cheers :thumbsup:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

well the rest of stumpy tims post was that the "exciting news" could "overshadow our game tommorow"..... more tickets to palace wouldn't do that, it could only possibly be a player or big name addition to the staff, or as is most likely..... a load of bullshit that leads to nothing new

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave
noone is sittting there with malky makay and is about to sign a 4 year contract....he turns to the camera, stands up, to reveal a Brighton shirt......and says ' you wasted all this time trying to buy me, now you have no1' flips them the bird, and makes his escape to gus waiting outside in his car?

Ha Ha......!!!!!!

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
This was taken from a tweet from some guy this morning who is a serial bullshitter. Don't believe anything about 'significant' news today, Vokes and (possibly) Reyes and the lad from Falkirk will be all (if that's not singnificant enough for you).

Nope thats more than enough from me.

Like I said the only worrying bit was "Overshadow". Doesnt normally refer to Good news IMO

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
News that will overshadow tomorrow's game?

Hmm... we've bought Selhurst and are going to convert it into flats?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here