Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Press this morning.....

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

744618.jpg

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
How many branches of Nando's do they have in Cardiff? That'll be the deal breaker for Noone

He has switched to La Tasca according to Twitter and to his detriment.

Twitter

ESFRS say 6 pumps and aerial ladder at fire at La Tasca restaurant in North Rd Brighton. Building heavily smoke logged, noone hurt.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
He has switched to La Tasca according to Twitter and to his detriment.

Twitter

ESFRS say 6 pumps and aerial ladder at fire at La Tasca restaurant in North Rd Brighton. Building heavily smoke logged, noone hurt.

How badly is Noone hurt?
What the f*** was he doing there?
At least he isnt in Cardiff

Keeno01

Aug 28, 2011
Lewes
Jara Reyes - is coming?

Talk sport today:

Brighton are set to seal a loan move for Wolves striker Sam Vokes on Monday.

The 22-year-old Welsh international, who recently completed a similar deal at Burnley, will join the Championship side until the end of the season.

The Seagulls are also set to tie up a loan agreement for West Brom’s versatile defender Gonzalo Jaro.

The Chilean international spent two months at the Amex Stadium earlier in the season before being recalled to Hawthorns to cover an injury crisis, but he is now set for another spell with Gus Poyet’s side.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
There's something more exciting than that. As someone said on Twitter, it could overshadow tomorrow's match

Oh my god we're signing...

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    12.6 KB · Views: 821

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
about 20 mins into his debut

I think Vokes is totally different to Barndoor Paynter as
1 - Vokes has lots of championship experience and clubs been on loan at eg wolves, Burnley have had good things to say about him
2 - Paynter was stated as not being good enough for the championship even before we signed him

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
I think the move could be Gianfranco Zola and Dennis Wise joining us in coaching roles as they were training with the club recently and both out of work, i think would be good for both sides.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
I think the move could be Gianfranco Zola and Dennis Wise joining us in coaching roles as they were training with the club recently and both out of work, i think would be good for both sides.

Zola- yes
Wise- no thanks...can't stand the sawn off little twat!

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Zola- yes
Wise- no thanks...can't stand the sawn off little twat!

Zola i think could well be the deal that people saying is exciting as is very well respected and well liked around the English game and he has a good relationship with Gus Poyet, maybe just putting 2 together after seeing both wise and Zola training with us.
But would make sense for Zola to train and see the set up of our club and also at the same time seeing what strengths the players have, i am starting to believe that this is the deal that will get everyone excited, be a great move by the club as a win win situation.
Wise i think would maybe become part of scouting team as didnt that spanish guy used to do it but left us, Wise could well move into that role as chief scout

JCL - the new kid in town

Aug 23, 2011

This would be great in my opinion and although Wise is a a character many dislike, he has been around the game a long time and has a lot of knowledge to impart. Plus Gus worked with him at Leeds and if he thought he wasn't worth it then he wouldn't be coming here. I still don't believe it but it would be nice to think it could happen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here