Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

press conference thursday

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I cannot believe that for the first time ever somebody has actually named their source and it has been deleted!!!! Never again should anyone ever ask "Source??"

I was thinking the very same thing ! The OP has done exactly what we have all screamed for others to do when posting rumours, now he gets battered for it ! Hilarious !

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I know this is really "uncool" on NSC but I this would be a solid signing but would like him to play with CMS not in exchange. Sorry to be positive!

Don't worry pal, I thinkbhe would be a tremendous signing too!! Him and CMS would be a tough pair to contain!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
If you type in Jermaine Beckford Brighton into Google the first entry is Seagulls.co.uk where he is listed as a player but when you click on it there is nothing??

I believe you can do that with virtually any player and get the same result.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I can confirm that a press conference has been called for tomorrow, but it appears to be the usual Thursday pre-match presser and is NOT at 10.30.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Trust stumpy jim a bit more but still doubtful about the press conference, as I said, it would be the first time but then it would also be a pretty significant signing so you never know

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
If you type in Jermaine Beckford Brighton into Google the first entry is Seagulls.co.uk where he is listed as a player but when you click on it there is nothing??

Very interesting, they have clearly got the page all ready to upload, but have taken it down for now

jb.png

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here