Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Presidential Debate - Trump v Biden

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Fox now asking Biden to answer Trump's rantings while not holding Trump to answer any of Biden's questions, or his own.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
he's a snake, a bully and a liar. These three characteristics have won this debate (with a bit of help from his mate at Fox).

He is also going to win in November. Wait and see.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
He is also going to win in November. Wait and see.

I’ve no doubt he will get a second term. Trump tailors his bullshit to appeal to the massive redneck population in the US.
He’ll romp home.
The way the world is going, if he could be President indefinitely, he’d be in power for at least ten years.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Isn't it terrifying that the host of the presidential debate feels the need to ask both the candidates to urge their supporters to stay calm?

This is the USA FFS not some tinpot dictatorship.

:facepalm::nono::nono::nono::catfight:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
People in the US are terrified of black people gaining equality, terrified of climate change, terrified of losing their fossil fuel industry, terrified of gun regulation, terrified of brown skinned foreigners getting into their country.
They will vote for man that lies and tells them these things will never happen over someone telling them the truth. They would rather take short term comfort in a lie than face issues that are not going away .

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I so wanted Biden to do well in this debate but in reality Trump won not based on arguments but through his constant interruption

Music City Gull

Not Changing This, Bozza
Jun 28, 2020
12 South
I can't hear what either of them are saying.

:catfight:

Trump lost, but they both sound horrible. Damn, my country needs some new blood trying to run the nation. It takes someone like Trump to make Biden sound like the relative “good” one. This is like two arguing five year olds. Biden will win and it might be a landslide. That doesn’t mean Biden is great, just the lesser of two bad candidates.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It’s so, so, so depressing that in 2020 the US still only has the choice of two, old, white, men talking over each other . We are ****ing doomed.

My nephew would be a better choice. And this is a kid I once found taken a shit in the fridge.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
To add a little balance; Is Antifa real? Why can't Biden say it?

Didn't he say it was an idea rather than an organisation?

Or is there an organisation that is trying to take the message?

Is the is same as the BLM organisations trying take ownership of the idea?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here