Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League Ground Atmosphere Ranked

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Look I think we're probably bottom half in my experience, but generally the atmosphere in PL grounds is gash isn't it?

Just a quick watch of TNT sports on a Sunday night. Any other top league match seems to have a much better atmosphere. And of course Marseille and Roma produced something that I believe no English club can replicate even on their best days.

It's for well discussed reasons. Ticket prices designed to attract tourists and wealthy but tired old men. Great that they won't cause much trouble, but you'll get tonnes of empty seats, people buggering off with the match in the balance and levels of volume that wouldn't get you kicked out of a library.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Forest and Villa comfortably the loudest for me. We're up there after those two.

Coxovi

NSC Patron
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
That was clearly a poll designed to flag the biggest clubs as the worst, as by definition it is the clubs most fans will think about/be familiar with. Us, Palace etc are near last more as being under the radar (and not known for having a particularly bad atmosphere.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here