Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League games this weekend - POSTPONED

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Yep, Saturday week…provisionally

Soz edited my post when i put my brain in gear….yes i was due to work the morning….I’ll just juggle some stuff around and work this Saturday instead…up until this ‘season’ ive worked most Saturdays (apart from the afternoon if there is a home game)..nature of the beast…its changed a bit to maybe a couple of Saturdays a month as the body is wearing out a tad

Last edited:

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
If this is true, I think it’s the only good thing to have come out of today. The club requires time to regroup - a decent period without a match is much needed.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Oh FFS. Is that necessary?

Surely going ahead and having a minute’s silence would be a more fitting tribute?!

4 bloody weeks without a game!

I don’t know about you, but my interest in football has dipped pretty low after today. Could quite happily have a month or more off.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
It would be great news for us (as crass as that sounds).

From a selfish point of view, yes, but stopping everything we enjoy and we do for fun and leisure? Not for me Clive. Let’s celebrate her life, but cancelling all the stuff we love - we’re all still working tomorrow FFs.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
From a selfish point of view, yes, but stopping everything we enjoy and we do for fun and leisure? Not for me Clive. Let’s celebrate her life, but cancelling all the stuff we love - we’re all still working tomorrow FFs.

None of us would love losing to Bournemouth mind...

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Only decent thing that paedo supporter has done in her life

Sent from my SM-S901B using Tapatalk

Brighthelmstone

Nov 9, 2011
Burgess Hill
FOR **** SAKE. Why cancel one of the main things to take people's mind of this? 10 days of no games, what a joke.

Let's all pretend to be sad for 10 days instead! Yay!

Think you might be surprised by the number of people who won't be pretending. However, 10 days seems excessive, especially when most companies only give you 1-week paid leave if your parent dies!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here