[Football] Premier League games this weekend - POSTPONED

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
This means there is a period without a first-team match for 27 days

Absolutely flying high in the PL and playing the best football we've ever seen and then we lose our entire management staff and don't have a game for a month... you couldn't make it up

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
If it was Her Maj choice, I'm sure she would have said' let the games go ahead and don't make too much a fuss about it' Just my view

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
What about the Test Match? Abandoned ?

And the all women boxing card at the 02?

It can’t be just football surely?

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Surrey County Cricket Club are deeply saddened to learn about the passing of Queen Elizabeth II.

As a mark of respect to Her Majesty, there will be no play in the Test Match between England and South Africa Men on Friday 9th September.

Ticket holders for Days 3, 4 and 5 of the Test Match will be contacted in due course once we can confirm more details.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
If it was Her Maj choice, I'm sure she would have said' let the games go ahead and don't make too much a fuss about it' Just my view

As I have already stated, black armbands allround, a minutes silence followed by The National Anthem. Life goes on...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
…if only one got paid for one not working

I’d cancel your lawn mowing. The noise would mean I might miss a moment of the coverage. Lucky you turned down my offer to be my gardener all those years ago :lolol:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I’d cancel your lawn mowing. The noise would mean I might miss a moment of the coverage. Lucky you turned down my offer to be my gardener all those years ago :lolol:

Lol….I’m definitely going to have to cancel all work on the day of The Queens funeral …rep would be destroyed by posts on FB

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
As sad as this is and all that, these reactions will get quite wearing, quite quickly.. I can't take anymore of Nicholas Witchell's ultra sad face and the radio is playing "Your beautiful" by James Blunt.

Netflix will see the biggest return of customers since lockdown.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports