Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League draw kings

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
One of the more amusing aspects of TB not budging from his policy of paying the going rate for EPL-ready strikers is this endless series of draws :lolol:

Consistent Top Ten Finish never going to happen without investing in quality in the final third. The players under contract now are fighting their hearts out for the cause. However this group of wage-capped players appears to have reached a collective ceiling. Oh well, am sure TB knows what he's doing. Or at least knows what he's saving

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
One of the more amusing aspects of TB not budging from his policy of paying the going rate for EPL-ready strikers is this endless series of draws :lolol:

Consistent Top Ten Finish never going to happen without investing in quality in the final third. The players under contract now are fighting their hearts out for the cause. However this group of wage-capped players appears to have reached a collective ceiling. Oh well, am sure TB knows what he's doing. Or at least knows what he's saving

We're 9th.

Brighton & Hove Albion are 9th. In the Premier League.

Have you absorbed that yet ?

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

Dickhead.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset

You joined 6 years ago but all seven of your posts are today. How queer.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Yeah, but if you're an Albion fan having travelled to all 11 away games so far, how many of us would have thought you'd only come home having seen us defeated once?

Puts things in perspective.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Prob best you put me on ignore til I can get [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] to sort out my normal account on me new phone to save you being triggered further :wink:

Imagine spending 19 years trolling on a Brighton forum.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
You joined 6 years ago but all seven of your posts are today. How queer.

How queer indeed. Ported my old phone to my new phone this morning. Lost my alwags-logged-on status in the process.Funnily enough same thing happened 6 years ago when I last changed my phone. Nevermind, [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] Willing, I'll soon enough be back telling the good home truths under my proper username :wink:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Funnily enough, us Brighton fans have had quite a few things to discuss these past 19 years.

Imagine posting 13,000 times in 2 years on account of your very odd man-love for a foreign manager

The only thing you are a fan of is Tom Hark, Preston Park.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

I thought he paid under for players that look like they might be EPL strikers, as opposed to paying well over the top for proven SPL strikers?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
How queer indeed. Ported my old phone to my new phone this morning. Lost my alwags-logged-on status in the process.Funnily enough same thing happened 6 years ago when I last changed my phone. Nevermind, [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] Willing, I'll soon enough be back telling the good home truths under my proper username :wink:

Shame you didn’t lose the ability to post utter crap too.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thought it was about time to back 1-1 with a couple of quid. Talk about money for old rope. They were the lowest odds on offer (for me) at 11/2

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I know THPP is on a wind up but why isn’t Welbeck an EPL ready striker ? He’s scored 9 goals in 34 PL appearances for us.. You can’t even say he hasn’t been available either due to injuries …
If he was playing for Palace or Leicester or Villa or Southampton with those stats - no doubt the tedious moans would be - why oh why can’t TB pick up EPL experienced players like that. Except he is…

Jul 7, 2003
Another £11.25 added to my account thanks to bet356 and their free £5 bets which I invest in the Albion draw.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here