[Albion] Premier League 8-9/4/23

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This is them at home though. Our two games are not at Old Trafford. We've played them at their place and they haven't lost a league game there since. They've lost as many as they've won away from home. 33 of their 53 points were won at home.
Thanks stato 👍🤣

True words

Yikes Rashford injury?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Oh no, Rashford’s done his groin, what a shame if he missed Wembley…

To balance out the good news Maguire also hobbling off

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Held his groin immediately. As a human being I hope it’s not serious, as an Albion fan I hope it’s serious enough to keep him out at Wembley.
Eriksen being back and Rashford maybe out…we do not want to face both of them

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Held his groin immediately. As a human being I hope it’s not serious, as an Albion fan I hope it’s serious enough to keep him out at Wembley.
Yep, I hope it keeps him sidelined for two weeks and two days exactly, mostly to try and make sure Newcastle are kept down for as long as possible.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Anyone here who envisaged an Everton result, have you watched them in recent years? A given 3 points to Manure.

Dyche’s EFC speciality is chiselling out home results, never scoring more than one. Sadly keeping them up again.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Anyone here who envisaged an Everton result, have you watched them in recent years? A given 3 points to Manure.

Dyche’s EFC speciality is chiselling out home results, never scoring more than one. Sadly keeping them up again.
They were shocking today mind. They are normally better than that under him, even away from home against decent sides. They just didn’t turn up.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
They were shocking today mind. They are normally better than that under him, even away from home against decent sides. They just didn’t turn up.
Saudis, Spuds and Manure playing for places 3 and 4.

We were never in the hunt.

Money buys a deeper squad, more proficient cheats, finishers, clean sheets. The Saudis isn’t a Cinderella story, the fees/wages on Isak, Joelinton, Isak, Botman and Guimaraes are in a different stratosphere to us.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Brentford 1-0 Newcastle. (Toney)

EDIT - Goal disallowed. Must've taken a while, I didn't rush to post this.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Wolves 1-0 Chelsea (Nunes)
Brentford have been given a penalty...

EDIT: Penalty missed by Toney.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports