Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 8-9/4/23

Take that you time wasting chumps

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Tbf that’s not a bad result for us and one of the best games of football I’ve seen in years, insane.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Pickford - England's #1

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Spare a thought for the poor Leeds fans after that most humiliating result imaginable.

Jus kidding.
This season seems weird to me, in that Everton, Leeds and West Ham have stunk the league out. Consistently shit football since the get-go, fans hatred of the owners with two of them, rubbish players …. and yet have between 27 and 30 points already with 8 games to go.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Usually I wouldn't like Palace winning a game 5-1, but not only is it against Leeds, but it puts them right in the shit. I can't help but laugh.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Usually I wouldn't like Palace winning a game 5-1, but not only is it against Leeds, but it puts them right in the shit. I can't help but laugh.
It has been enjoyable seeing them right in the shit at the wrong end of the table for he last 2 seasons. I remember the outcry of offence from their fans when Bloom publicly stated that we didn’t want to sell White to one of our rivals for table position in the PL.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here