Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 6-8/5/23

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I sound like a broken record, but I don’t mind sharing my pleasures with you fine people… I LOVE this stage of the season whether it’s an Albion relegation, promotion or EUROPEAN battle and other games take huge significance. It’s ALMOST like an Albion game itself and I cheered Wolves goal HALF AS MUCH AS AN ALBION GOAL - which is saying something. Great times…!

If Villa don’t win then don’t win v Spurs (unless they draw both) then lose to Liverpool ONE WIN will guarantee us Europe. Pls Wolves sort yourselves out and get a win or at least a point. Please!
Have to say it’s not looking good since the Wolves goal, they have been under the cosh and screwed up their only other chance. If they don’t improve in the second half they’ll be lucky to get away with a draw. Come ON Wolves!

Atwell is the ref too so anything could happen

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Great chance for Wolves, good save by that twat Martinez

We have a Villa head injury, Ramsey down

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Villa have a record of 0W, 1D, 9L when trailing at half time this season
That looks like the sort of record that's there to be broken

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Great chance for Wolves, good save by that twat Martinez

We have a Villa head injury, Ramsey down
My hes goal has gone down - so annoying
If anyone has one for Villa game pls pm

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
With 52 minutes of their game played, Villa currently looking like the side that'll miss out.

With games left against Spurs, Liverpool and us, they almost certainly won't be taking 9 points there.

A loss today and 2 wins from those 3 would only get them to 60 points. We'd need just 5 points to finish above them on GD.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
This Wolves vs Villa game is getting feisty and Wolves currently on top

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
That’s surprisingly difficult… looking through the Palace BBC live text feed, being genuinely interested in how they’re doing, and hoping they’re doing well.

I lasted about 7 secs before feeling bilious.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
As an aside, got home and switched on Soccer Saturday... christ how dull is it with the presenters on it today. No idea who the lead guy is but it's like they're reading the news rather than reporting on the football. Death of Soccer Saturday when Jeff Stelling retires at the end of the season?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bournemouth get VARed out of a clear penalty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here