Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 6-8/5/23

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
In fairness, BFS was never going to do much more than this in the few days he’s been there. This Leeds side are dreadful, his only concern will be getting this game out of the way without an enormous battering towards the goal difference.

It’s erm, not looking good for them so far on that front either.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Those advertising hoardings at Man City are ridiculous. Hard to notice the game they take over so much.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Villa looking like scoring too often for my liking…

Atwell being incompetent again and being conned by Villa

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
GOAL: Tottenham 1-0 C****** P***** (Kane, 45+1')

Half-Time Scores:
Bournemouth 1-1 Chelsea
Man City 2-0 Leeds
Tottenham 1-0 C****** P*****
Wolves 1-0 Aston Villa

Happy to see Wolves winning, ideally want Spurs to lose since they can get as much as 66 points with a win today, but they have an away trip to Villa next.
Man City also winning - never understand clubs choosing Allardyce to keep them up? And Frank Lampard's '007' title is still on.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Would take Villa drawing right now - been all over Wolves for large parts and it would mean points dropped in their easiest game on paper left… hahahaha Palace… oh 🤦🏻‍♂️

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
We need spurs to be more spursy and dogs wanderers to get another couple...oh, and haaaaaaaland to get a double hattrick for my fantasy side and to make dirty supporters more twitchy about goal difference

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I sound like a broken record, but I don’t mind sharing my pleasures with you fine people… I LOVE this stage of the season whether it’s an Albion relegation, promotion or EUROPEAN battle and other games take huge significance. It’s ALMOST like an Albion game itself and I cheered Wolves goal HALF AS MUCH AS AN ALBION GOAL - which is saying something. Great times…!

If Villa don’t win then don’t win v Spurs (unless they draw both) then lose to Liverpool ONE WIN will guarantee us Europe. Pls Wolves sort yourselves out and get a win or at least a point. Please!

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Villa have a record of 0W, 1D, 9L when trailing at half time this season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here