Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 6-8/3/21

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
That screaming from Lacazette, absolutely embarrassing. Screaming whilst rolling around like a scared hedgehog, only to get up and walk away a few seconds later

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
He’s kicked it at his arm from a yard away, shut the f**k up McManaman, how does he get this co commentary job?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Looked to me like Saka deliberately aimed the ball at his arm. One of the dangers we’ve mentioned of happening because of this nonsensical handball rule.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He’s kicked it at his arm from a yard away, shut the f**k up McManaman, how does he get this co commentary job?

Peter Walton actually disagreed with VAR and said a pen.

It’s a ridiculous rule from UEFA or FIFA. Imho these shouldn’t be pens. Teams are now obsessed with calling for handball pens.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I’m so sick of discussing handballs, sleeve offsides, toenail offsides, was it above forearm blablabla

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Surely with the current rules, that's a pen.

Seen many given for less.

Agree, his arm is out wide and there is also movement of the arm.

The first contact isn't but the second one definitely is and I fail to see how the VAR didn't give that.

As for the red card, reluctantly agree it was correct to rescind.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I’m so sick of discussing handballs, sleeve offsides, toenail offsides, was it above forearm blablabla

Especially that last one. Clear as day it was shoulder, no handball, no red card, no penalty. Took about 10 seconds to decide that. Why they have to look at eleventy-three angles and take 2 or 3 minutes is beyond me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here