Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 6-8/2

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Dirty Leeds vs the Scum tonight then - what do want ?

The natural answer is to see the saf london filth get PUMMELLED of course. But I do find I am getting an inordinate amount of pleasure from seeing the "legend" Bielsa having his "thrilling" Leeds team get another pounding, just to see Sky's seemingly permanent hard on for them get another flick. I have no doubt the commentary team will be CREAMING themselves over that lot all night regardless of the scoreline, which just underlines what cretins they are.

A Leeds win is the lesser of two evils, as it would be nice to have Palace properly within our sights when we host the lying grubby snides down here in a couple of weeks. But if Palace win at Bellend Road, that'd be properly embarrassing for the "entertainers" of the PL.

No SEGW tonight, so I'd be surprised if the one man team get anything. Probably 2 or 3 nil I should think, but I'll enjoy seeing either of these teams lose (cue the 0-0).

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Dirty Leeds win - only want it twice a season - this is one of those. For those bothered about the table, Leeds have a game in hand, so even more so Leeds...

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Just 6 on the bench for Palace tonight?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Palace only have 6 players on the bench tonight.

Obviously, no up and coming U23s who could be trusted to sit still while watching the boring non football served up by that lot up the road.

Charity Shield 1910

Jan 4, 2021
Just 6 on the bench for Palace tonight?

How football has changed, I remember when only 2 were allowed on the bench. It made games more interesting as players got tired and took knocks. I have a suspicion it's to allow big clubs an advantage because their replacements will be better than bottom half teams, bringing on another world class forward as the defence of the other side tires. Whether intentional or not, that's the effect. I'm not for it.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Yeah, but what an awesome multi million pond value bench - goal machines 'Tekkers' and the 'Batman'. And 'Dros to supply all those killer deliveries.

Was “ multi million POND value bench” an intention or a Freudian slip?

If intended, you missed the word ‘life’ .

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
0-0 would probably be the best result, but only because they can't both lose.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Interested fact on sky sports just now about the scum. Previous 18 games without SEGW, they've lost 16 and failed to score in 14. They really are a one man band.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
i know who you are talking about when you all say SEGW but help the dunce out, what does it stand for?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here