Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 6-8/11

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
English penalty league. And it’s only going to get worse, players are falling over at the slightest touches and penalties are being given for next to nothing. I can’t stand it anymore, I was on the fence as I thought it would have teething problems but I’m just beyond sick of it now, at least human beings making split second decisions you can understand inconsistent decisions to a point but it’s just explicable how many games are being decided by inconsistent VAR decisions

You can make the argument for offside working, a few tweaks needed maybe.

But that’s about it.

Ruined the game

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
If that's a penalty then we should have had one v Burnley.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
And strikers going by that ridiculous decision to rule out Bamfords goal yesterday.

In fairness our striker are 'armless already.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Anyone know how the Accies got on today (Hamilton) ?

They died.

They miss Billy.

He said: "When I took over at Clyde I got rid of almost everybody. I wanted to start afresh but this wee guy was hanging about the tunnel.

"'I want to see you', he said. 'I run the Under-13s here so what's happening with them?' "I like people who are in your face and this wee guy was in mine. He was Billy Reid.

"We put money into youth development and he carried on running the Under-13s then took the reserves.

"When we finished fifth in the First Division we had four full-time players and Billy took them for training every day. It just grew out of that.

"I took him to Hamilton and he has been brilliant."

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Arm Amputation is now compulsory for all defenders.

Not necessarily.

-font-b-Leather-b-font-Back-Bondage-Restraint-Hand-Cuffs-Arm-Binder-font-b-Strap.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here