[Albion] Premier League 5-7/12/23

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Antony is pound for pound the worst player I've ever seen (£80m).

Good to see them beating Chelski. CFC need to not qualify for Europe - increases their Financial woes plus keeps ETH (tonight) a bit longer.

Chelsea look psychologically weak. Suppose it's hard to lift yourselves after your cup final (Brighton reserves) a few days ago.

And the other financial dopers are losing too. Yay. I will actually enjoy Martinez's time wasting for once. I'm already at peace with the fact that Villa will finish above us (bar a long injury to Watkins).

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
West Ham losing (or perhaps drawing) at Spurs tomorrow would be perfect.

A gap is starting to form between the top eight clubs, who would likely qualify for Europe, and the rest of the pack (West Ham, Chelsea, Brentford, etc.)

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Chelsea are woeful.
We missed out last weekend.
I think we did enough, we were robbed, a bit

amazing to see how total shithouse beats the worlds most expensive and talented team . . . Villa are like Wimbledon '88 without the charisma most of the time.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Villa are going to qualify for the Champions League this season.

I'm saying it now.
Villa are superb. They attack with possession. incisive passing and creating overloads, not dissimilar to us based on the game I'm watching now, they've got an excellent defence with quality full backs, the best goalkeeper in the world and a top top striker.

Most importantly they seem to have an excellent fitness staff, barely an injury amongst them

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020

amazing to see how total shithouse beats the worlds most expensive and talented team . . . Villa are like Wimbledon '88 without the charisma most of the time.
Nah. They are annoying but very good.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Villa are superb. They attack with possession. incisive passing and creating overloads, not dissimilar to us based on the game I'm watching now, they've got an excellent defence with quality full backs, the best goalkeeper in the world and a top top striker.

Most importantly they seem to have an excellent fitness staff, barely an injury amongst them
Fitness is also down to taking a rest here and there. They're a bunch of cheating ****s half the time . . . . Barely play an hour a game.

the best time wasting keeper in The world . . .makes the twat from Everton look like Eatons U9 GK . . . . Reece-Mogg I think his name is.

they are starting to play some football, but never forget, they are cheats first and foremost . . .whatever it takes to win.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Liverpool will win this year.
I wouldn't want to call it.

For the first time in decades, I reckon up to five clubs could win it: Liverpool, City, Arsenal, Villa and Newcastle, with ourselves, Spurs and Man Utd all in the next tier.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
We robbed Chelsea for Caicedo. Great holding midfielder. Great potential. But that price. Outrageous.
I've always felt that. Couldn't fail to let him go for that sort of reward.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Fitness is also down to taking a rest here and there. They're a bunch of cheating ****s half the time . . . . Barely play an hour a game.

the best time wasting keeper in The world . . .makes the twat from Everton look like Eatons U9 GK . . . . Reece-Mogg I think his name is.

they are starting to play some football, but never forget, they are cheats first and foremost . . .whatever it takes to win.
I don't think you like Villa much do you :ROFLMAO:

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021

This is the crucial point. If they had the injuries to first choice players we had, they would be bottom half.

Luck will catch up with them. We can overhaul them

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

Haha Wimbledon 88 - they play great stuff to be fair, annoyingly

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021

I'd like to congratulate you for being a fellow true believer in the faith of ...."Villa are the most cynical exponent of industrial scale cheating anti-football I've ever been horrified enough to witness"

Absolutely cannot stand them. What a massive sliding doors moment when they stayed up with that ball over the line incident with Sheff Utd

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports