Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 5-7/12/20

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
So should Sheffield Utd defender taken Vardy out - unprofessional, definite red card but team get a point

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A quick reminder to the Ryan/Maupay are shitehouse posse.

Ramsdale and Brewster cost the blades somewhere in the region of £42,000,000

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Phew! Thanks Vardy. Hate the first leg of a treble going down :lolol:

verdy.PNG

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Well, before we've even kicked a ball this weekend, the teams below us amass 1 out of 12 points available. Trust Everton to spoil it for us.

I hope we get as flukey as the cockwombles tomorrow.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
So should Sheffield Utd defender taken Vardy out - unprofessional, definite red card but team get a point

No, because I would have lost my bet.

Instead, maybe Wilder losing his job. I thought he would walk last week, but surely this is it. One point in eleven games.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Instead its going to happen in the last game... you know it. Injury time and 2-0 to Liverpool, Wolves gets a penalty to make the BTTS to happen... keeper saves it.

I've actually broken my own betting rules for this bet. Wolves are my constant bogey team when it comes it to betting. Don't think I've ever won a bet involving them, and have had many accys miss by one because they screw it up :lolol:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I've actually broken my own betting rules for this bet. Wolves are my constant bogey team when it comes it to betting. Don't think I've ever won a bet involving them, and have had many accys miss by one because they screw it up :lolol:

Yup, same here, I generally avoid them. I'm thinking about the under 2,5 goal though, pretty good value at 2.20 on Bet365. Wolves win at 6.00 is also pretty tasty.

But no... probably just going to ignore them.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
All the players Spurs have an Eric Dier takes a free kick in a dangerous position?

D’f**k?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
To be fair he once scored a direct free kick for England at the Euros so he clearly does have some ability in that are.

Was that when Kane was taking corners? :lolol: Wasn’t that one a pile driver though? This one was a finesse curler, that went 10 yards over the bar.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Anyone watching the spuds vs arse game.

Spuds fans really giving the arse players stick and as it’s nearly empty, sky are doing their best to mute the. ....just heard...you are ****ing shiiiii.........mumble mumble.....aaaaagggghhhhh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here