Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 5-7/12/20

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Rob Green wearing bright white trainers with a suit in the studio - what a donkey.

I could forgive the trainers if he was also wearing a baseball cap. Which he isn't. So I agree with you.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
0-1 Bamford

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Am I really living in a world where Bamford is a prolific PL striker? ???

I can see many goals in this game.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
How wrong can you be about a player? I was thinking pre season that he may go all season without scoring.

As annoying as it is he certainly knows where the back of the net it

:moo:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
No idea what Chelsea are playing at here, put the ball in the net you utter pillocks.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
You can see why Lamptey felt he should leave Chelsea - James is a proper RB, strong, good defender, whips a mean cross in.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
One thing I’ve noticed with Leeds is they’re honest, insomuch as they aren’t looking for the foul so when a challenge comes in, unlike Villa, they look to skip past. This gives them the speed of attack and creates the space. Hate to say it but it’s refreshing to see a team preferring to progress their attack instead of breaking play up with constant free kicks..

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
I hope to Christ that I never need to visit a barbershop in Leeds

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
One thing I’ve noticed with Leeds is they’re honest, insomuch as they aren’t looking for the foul so when a challenge comes in, unlike Villa, they look to skip past. This gives them the speed of attack and creates the space. Hate to say it but it’s refreshing to see a team preferring to progress their attack instead of breaking play up with constant free kicks..

Biased I know, but imho we’re an honest team. Connelly has looked to practice the dark arts, but isn’t very good at it. We obviously lack the cheating coaching Villa get in bucketloads.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Biased I know, but imho we’re an honest team. Connelly has looked to practice the dark arts, but isn’t very good at it. We obviously lack the cheating coaching Villa get in bucketloads.

I also remember Alzate going down rather 'easily'. However, it's a long time since I have seen a team so committed, coached, organised and set up to cheat as blatantly as Villa. One tactic, get a free kick around the box. That second yellow for Lamptey on the floppy haired diving **** still makes me angry. Even our favourite SEGW from up the road wouldn't stand out in that pathetic team of cheating ****s.

....and relax.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
That first ManUre goal, the ball must have gone out play? Never mind.

You'd have thought with all the money in the game and all the cameras dotted around the pitch, someone somewhere might have thought it could be beneficial to have two (one on each side) in line with the touchlines! Or am I too forward thinking?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
You'd have thought with all the money in the game and all the cameras dotted around the pitch, someone somewhere might have thought it could be beneficial to have two (one on each side) in line with the touchlines! Or am I too forward thinking?
Even if you had cameras going down both lines you’d need Hawkeye as it would impossible to see if the ball had fully gone out or not.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

I recall a few years back, one of our players ( Spanish Dave or Orlandi)took
a dive, rolled about 4 times, won a free-kick and got the offending player booked.
The majority in here, thought he was out of order, and hoped someone would explain to him, we don't do that kind of stuff.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

I’d agree but aren’t we top four in fouls committed?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here