Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 5-7/12/20

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Just seen linesman not put his flag up until West Ham scored yet was miles off when he received ball. What good do powers that be think not putting flag up does

I like that rule change tbh, as long as VAR is in play (it should have been removed yesterday but it wont happen) this is one of its best uses: if you are not 100% sure about the offside, its better to let it go.

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
Ho bad are Man Utd defence today - imagine if they had been up against city or Liverpool instead of Haller - it would be 4 or 5

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Waiting for Gary Nevilles rant about how the owners don’t invest enough and the squad needs strengthening :rolleyes:

Not like the team cost about 400m to assemble or anything.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Ho bad are Man Utd defence today - imagine if they had been up against city or Liverpool instead of Haller - it would be 4 or 5

I think their defense is their smallest issue tonight. All these midfielders losing the ball in hopeless situations, pretty much giving away half a dozen very dangerous counter attacks.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Rob Green wearing bright white trainers with a suit in the studio - what a donkey.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Regularly this season Man United have looked like really screwing up and then just about getting out of it - like last week against Southampton. Much as I don't like to see West Ham win, I think I'd rather they did and Man United properly fail.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Regularly this season Man United have looked like really screwing up and then just about getting out of it - like last week against Southampton. Much as I don't like to see West Ham win, I think I'd rather they did and Man United properly fail.

Their fans admit it’s shit and mainly what Solskjaer out, they put it down to Fernandes saving him one way or another.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

[emoji849]

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Pogba saves Ole for another week.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
What a pass that was from Mata

Can you believe Haller cost £45m :lolol: Thats actually theft

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Very quiet, they might as well have not bothered turning up. I hope we make more noise Monday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Do you think we'll manage to get 2000 in on a wet Monday night?

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
As much as Frank Dullard and Chelsea appall my sensibilities, a 17-0 home victory for the boring men in blue would be ‘just the ticket’ to complete today’s wide-ranging, extensive Football Association fixture list.

Make it so Insipid FC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here