Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 5-6/11/22

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Didn't know Spurs hade Kulusevski back - significantly increases their chances. A bit under the radar so far in the PL but he's a pretty good player.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This made me laugh, until I saw the info under his name. WTF?

Tottenham 1-2 Liverpool
1483e165-44c9-4461-bda8-664e944fe0fe.jpg

Glenn Murray
Former Crystal Palace striker on BBC Radio 5 Live
It was dying to be put in, it just drifts back Bentancur's forehead. I was almost off my seat trying to put it in!
A lot can happen in four minutes [injury time

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
This made me laugh, then I saw the details under his name. WTF

Tottenham 1-2 Liverpool

Glenn Murray
It was dying to be put in, it just drifts back Bentancur's forehead. I was almost off my seat trying to put it in!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
This made me laugh, then I saw the details under his name. WTF

Tottenham 1-2 Liverpool

Glenn Murray
Glenn needs to have a word or I might have to suggest to the local resident's association that he has to move to Norwood or Selhurst :wink:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Glenn needs to have a word or I might have to suggest to the local resident's association that he has to move to Norwood or Selhurst :wink:
He does, someone on here must know him

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Villa fluking a win against a poor Man United or a miraculous turn around? Makes next week more tasty.
Their Xg was 0.66, that is very low. They scored two on the break and a free kick, Man Utd’s defending was woeful. They’ll form a low block at the Amex and hope to his us on the break, we’ll need to be careful judging from the fact that Wolves were able to get into good positions against us yesterday using the same tactic in the second half.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Too bad for Jacob Ramsey that Villa have woken up bit too late, think he is every bit good enough to be part of the England squad.
Woken up? Just showing how much they weren't trying for Gerrard. Not a good look - new bloke will have to do some ruthless weeding out of the bad eggs.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I can't believe Spurs got nothing out of that match. They hit the post, bar, were denied a penalty and missed good chances. Dier gifted Liverpool a goal Trent's defending was like a hungover bloke playing in a Sunday pub league. Liverpool look very ordinary, increasingly like a one man team.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I can't believe Spurs got nothing out of that match. They hit the post, bar, were denied a penalty and missed good chances. Dier gifted Liverpool a goal Trent's defending was like a hungover bloke playing in a Sunday pub league. Liverpool look very ordinary, increasingly like a one man team.
It's called waking up too late. Liverpool had to work hard in the second half - and they did: successfully.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here