Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 5-6/11/22

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Turns out I still enjoy United getting beaten. There I was thinking my big 6 interest had switched entirely to Chelsea struggling but no.
Utd losing should always encourage a chortle, their fans think they’ve suffered long enough… when winning nothing for the rest of their existence wouldn’t be long enough.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Newcastle 3-0. Wish we'd beaten them at the Amex, I think they will be challenging us for 7th/8th place.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Interesting situation that in the Utd game.

Martinez comes out for a long ball, gets nothing of the ball and just the player but you never see a pen given in those situations, but question is if it shouldn't be?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
You can sum the Saints - Toon match up in one word - finishing.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Too bad for Jacob Ramsey that Villa have woken up bit too late, think he is every bit good enough to be part of the England squad.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Whereas I think the draw looks a good result taking into account their current position.
Yeah, but we deserved to win - two off the line and three great saves by Pope. Annoying.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Mr Yves starting for Spurs.

Hope Liverpool win though, don't want to see Spurs style of football rewarded with points and shit.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The curse of Thursday night Mickey Mouse European football.

West Ham beat low-budget cannon fodder from across the continent, their fans get arrogant, but then the team's knackered when playing EPL opposition on the Sunday.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
The curse of Thursday night Mickey Mouse European football.

West Ham beat low-budget cannon fodder from across the continent, their fans get arrogant, but then the team's knackered when playing EPL opposition on the Sunday.
West Ham made 11 changes to their starting eleven from the mid-week game against Steaua Bukarest

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm quite enjoying that useless Austrian being in charge at Southampton. Let's hope they stick with him.

With Bournemouth in deep trouble it would be lovely if we were the only Prem southern team next season, as well as being comfortably the best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here