Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 4-6/3/23

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Bit of a gap emerging between top and bottom 10 teams? In addition the bottom 5 are crap.

Whisper it but I think we are probably safe...

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Think I want a draw in Villa-Palace, if not a Palace win -- I really want to finish above Villa this season
BvF: a draw, if not a Bees win: not only do Fulham have more points than them, I suspect that the way Brentford play will be difficult to sustain without Toney for a while
To stay above Villa we need to match their results, or do better.

RvF, a draw means 2 points among them not 3.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I'll bet that were are 3rd up on MOTD after City vs Toon and the outrageous Fergie Time Arsenal game.

5 minutes maximum, followed by 1 minute saying how good we were and 4 minutes bemoaning West Hams travails....

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'll bet that were are 3rd up on MOTD after City vs Toon and the outrageous Fergie Time Arsenal game.

5 minutes maximum, followed by 1 minute saying how good we were and 4 minutes bemoaning West Hams travails....
MotD has been quite gushing about us this season and I see tonight being no different.

West Ham are a moderate sized club with aspirations of being an awful lot bigger, yet that club is run like a pub team from top to bottom, so I'd expect the pundits to highlight just how embarrassingly dogshit they were. I hope they stay up though - they're good for 4+ points every single season.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Come on Notts Forrest.
Everton for me - Palace will be a point nearer the dropzone and will move Leeds below the dotted line for now.

From now on, in the struggler v struggler clashes, I'll be wanting the lower-placed team to win.

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We need a high-pitched "Wooooo!", or whatever it is the Everton fans are singing, in our repertoire.

It will separate the men from the boys.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here