Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 4-6/3/23

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Absolute scenes at the Emirates, fair play to Arsenal there.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I need to see the footage of Moises and Pascal getting their passing stats up.

Ta muchly.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The problem is that, for the most part, the teams below them keep losing too 😡
What's more, there are several teams below them. I don't even imagine Palace are bad enough to go down, especially given West Ham are one of the teams below them. But it might happen, and it would be lovely to be sitting here on the eve of the final day wondering which two of Leeds, Bournemouth, Southampton, Palace, Everton and Villa are going down. It might even help us take our minds off our own nervy final match, with us needing to win to finish 4th.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Bit harsh mate, you could have said that about us the first few seasons. Still, 5 up and 5 down would certainly liven things up!

rool

Jul 10, 2003
And you f
What's more, there are several teams below them. I don't even imagine Palace are bad enough to go down, especially given West Ham are one of the teams below them. But it might happen, and it would be lovely to be sitting here on the eve of the final day wondering which two of Leeds, Bournemouth, Southampton, Palace, Everton and Villa are going down. It might even help us take our minds off our own nervy final match, with us needing to win to finish 4th.
I'm just happy keeping dumb and dumber away from this board.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Having said that watching them against United last night made me feel our midfield is the key because theirs isn’t very good and their defence is ropey as f*** when run at. Hopefully a good game ensues.
Seeing us play through them again and again in that second half, and Mitoma toying with Johnson, I kept thinking about this comment. Spot on :thumbsup:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
We saw that 6 minutes had been added on and said the officials had just handed them a win.
There was a 2 minute ‘injury’ to a Bournemouth player in extra time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here