Hurst Green

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Spurs are still trying to high press and high line with 9 men :lolol:

Jackson couldn’t score in a brothel

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I agree with that, yes. but do we know that 12 was to be added prior to that stoppage, I admit I wasn't paying too much attention.

We don't know how long is going to be added until the board comes up on 45 mins, by that point the player had been down for 2 mins so that would have been included in the the 12 mins the 4th official displayed. The ref should then add any further delay onto the end of the announced time, in this case he should have added an extra 2 mins to make up for the game not restarting until the 47th min.

Yes, the commentator said it at 43 minutes, seconds before Van de Ven was injured :thumbsup:

I didn't hear the commentary, but if the TV people had already been told 12 mins before Van De Ven went down in the 43rd min then they should have added those first two mins onto the 12 and displayed 14 mins?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Shed End view

IMG_6425.png

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
We don't know how long is going to be added until the board comes up on 45 mins, by that point the player had been down for 2 mins so that would have been included in the the 12 mins the 4th official displayed. The ref should then add any further delay onto the end of the announced time, in this case he should have added an extra 2 mins to make up for the game not restarting until the 47th min.
Yes the added time should start at the restart

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
And still Chelsea are shite

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports