Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea (20:00) - Sky Sports

Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 13.13.18.png

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Rashford is "iniured"

I imagine ETH has lost the dressing room.
He went to a party after the Newcastle defeat and was reprimanded by ETH, but he travelled down to London yesterday with the rest of the squad.

(They travelled by train, which I found interesting - must be quite unusual these days)

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
He went to a party after the Newcastle defeat and was reprimanded by ETH, but he travelled down to London yesterday with the rest of the squad.

(They travelled by train, which I found interesting - must be quite unusual these days)

United do it a few bit, there was a story about them being abused on the train last year as there was no security

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Two of the most detestable managers/teams/midfielders go head to head. I want them all to lose and lose big.......
I will settle for a draw with loads of sendings off for simulation. Let there be carnage

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Finally they send a ref to the screen for a subjective decision and Jenas whines. You can't win. Bin it.

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
All rather amusing already. Played 12 mins and only about 4 of those have been active play 😂

I'd have said that goal was onside, but I guess the letter of the laws (christ knows if it is) means Maguire became active when he went for it.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
First game of the weekend and we already have a near 5 minute var check. Although it disallows a McThug goal, so all good 😂

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
All rather amusing already. Played 12 mins and only about 4 of those have been active play 😂

I'd have said that goal was onside, but I guess the letter of the laws (christ knows if it is) means Maguire became active when he went for it.

Which is all fine, you are correct

But this wasn't the point of VAR was it?

5 minute check for a toe offside.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
VAR rules changed again? I'm baffled by all of it
They haven't changed the rules - it was subjective whether Slabhead was interfering. Given that I wouldn't trust Gillett to feed my cat, asking the ref to look is a good move. But it is yet again spending 5 minutes to find a reason to rule it out. Ruining the game.

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Which is all fine, you are correct

But this wasn't the point of VAR was it?

5 minute check for a toe offside.

Christ knows anymore. I genuinely am lost as to what VARs role and boundaries are anymore. I don't have an issue with the tech, it's just those that implement it that are the problem.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
very poor half of football with two bang average sides. Bassey doesn’t look like a PL footballer, it’s so inept it’s actually fun to watch. So glad we didn’t go for him, he’d be found out within minutes of the first training session playing under De Zerbi

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
lol this is awful. In that little passage of play there, each team lost the ball about six times in 30 seconds. Absolutely zero quality

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here