Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 4-6/11/23

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
You can’t kick players when nowhere near the ball, it’s a red. Udogies one was just pure luck in his behalf that Sterling saw him coming otherwise he’s getting broken in half by one of the worst tackles in premier league history.

As an aside point the fact they ruled that goal out saying he interfered with play is highly amusing given some of the goals they’ve allowed this season.
I think they are all pretty subjective but I think Havertz's tackle was far worse than Udogies. I agree with the VAR assessment that Romero's first was just petulance. I don't think either could have complained if they had got a red though. I'm loving the chaos.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
That’s a hamstring snap not just a small tear, Maddison now off as well :facepalm:

Why against Chelsea? Lucky gits.

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
Imagine how good Sterling would be if he could actually shoot properly. So much pace and ability, but his finishing is awful.

The Colonel

Sep 4, 2023
🤷‍♂️ he's very good for the most part imo

He has been good and he can still be. But I find he calls more incidents wrong now. Look at his scathing comments about Arsenal tonight for their complaint about the standard of refereeing. Any fan who watches PL football knows Arsenal are right, the refs are wholly incompetent. But Neville is backing the wrong horse IMO.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Would Romero have got sent off if Caicedo’s goal had counted ? I assume not as they probably wouldn’t have bothered reviewing :shrug:

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
I am loving seeing Spurs 'brilliant' season start to fall apart!

Mind you ... Chelsea will probably still feck it up tonight :ROFLMAO:
Really, If I had to pick one of the big clubs to beat us to the title it would be them. I don't like any of the others at all. At least their fans can all sing together!

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
that van der ven injury is worse than any possible result for them tonight. their defence, and their season will totally collapse without his recovery pace

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Our old boys having a good time

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Filthy from James as bad as his sister or indeed are they the same person??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here