[Albion] Premier League 4-6/11/23

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Stuck a cheeky fiver on Caicedo and Bissouma to both get booked.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I may be in the minority but I actually think the officials have got all the decisions right so far. Didn't think the first 2 were reds, it was offside, it was a penalty and it was a red for Romero. Great fun either way.
The petulant kick-out should probably have been a red but otherwise pretty OK. The two-footed lunge was no better/worse than Havertz so at least some consistency

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
I may be in the minority but I actually think the officials have got all the decisions right so far. Didn't think the first 2 were reds, it was offside, it was a penalty and it was a red for Romero. Great fun either way.
Udogie by the letter of the law should have gone. Absolutely threw himself two footed through the air but yeah VAR is done all right bar that. It needs to be sped up. Why send a ref to the monitor? It slows everything down.

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
What is it with Spurs and VAR. There’s always controversy when Spurs and VAR are involved lol.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Postecoglu booked. Wonder if this will finish 11 v 10?!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
All going to pot for Tottenham now, VanDVen hamstring tear, that looks a bad one as well.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
You can’t kick players when nowhere near the ball, it’s a red. Udogies one was just pure luck in his behalf that Sterling saw him coming otherwise he’s getting broken in half by one of the worst tackles in premier league history.

As an aside point the fact they ruled that goal out saying he interfered with play is highly amusing given some of the goals they’ve allowed this season.
The ball went through his legs :lolol:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
12 minutes added time… Van der Ven does his hammy. Make that 15-17 minutes.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The ball went through his legs :lolol:
There’s been a couple of insane ones this season with players literally standing directly in front of the goalkeeper and they’ve not given offside, one of villas goals was similar

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Spurs becoming Spursy all in one game hahahahahahahaha. Cheats don't prosper we never forget

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports